Sandisk 1GB Memory Stick Pro Duo $75 AR + shipping @outpost

BTW, haven't I heard that some people are having problems w/ the 1GB SanDisk on the PSP? Not recognizing, loosing data, etc?

it's outpost.com and I have ordered there before. the shipping is horrible, took over 2 weeks, but the deals are so good it's worth the wait.

damn, i just bought a gaming one from newegg for 98.99.

oh well, i havent heard anyhting about problems witha 1gb, but i will let you know.

Outpost is pretty good. I got my rebate in less than 3 weeks, and my order came within 4 days. Though the cost of shipping sucks hard.

[quote name='mtxbass1']has anyone ever shopped overstock before? How are their rebates? Shipping at $6.50 seems high to me as well.[/QUOTE]
It's $60 below the retail price ($135) and you are bitching about $6.50 S&H?

I had a problem with the non-gaming 1 GB Sandisk, which this is. When transferring a movie, my PSP froze. After turning the PSP off and on, it didn't recognize the memory stick anymore. No problems with my 1 GB gaming Sandisk or 512 Sony.

[quote name='cleaver']I had a problem with the non-gaming 1 GB Sandisk, which this is. When transferring a movie, my PSP froze. After turning the PSP off and on, it didn't recognize the memory stick anymore. No problems with my 1 GB gaming Sandisk or 512 Sony.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you had a faulty stick. The only difference between the gaming stick and the regular one is the color. Call Sandisk, get it replaced.

I wonder which one they're actually giving you. It shows the non gaming sandisk but usually the gaming one is the cheaper one. The blue one is much better though since it comes with a memory stick adaptor so you can use it in all sony cameras or memory card readers. As for the previous poster who said their blue sandisk one was faulty, mine works perfectly.

so does the blue one/non-gaming stick have any problems working on the PSP?

& the only difference between the gaming & non-gaming ones is the color?

[quote name='Quackzilla']It's $60 below the retail price ($135) and you are bitching about $6.50 S&H?[/QUOTE]

I'm bitching about the fact that Amazon sells the same stick for $99 with no shipping and no tax (at least for me). Considering the rebate link doesn't even work on outpost, I would be a little skeptical.

Amazon:
$99.74 http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0006TI9WG/qid=1122322373/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl23/104-2247805-2388728?v=glance&s=electronics&n=507846
no shipping, no tax

Outpost:
$84.99
$6.50 ship
$5.48 tax (roughly)
$96.97 before rebate that's not even available on the site.

[quote name='mtxbass1']I'm bitching about the fact that Amazon sells the same stick for $99 with no shipping and no tax (at least for me). Considering the rebate link doesn't even work on outpost, I would be a little skeptical.

Amazon:
$99.74 http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0006TI9WG/qid=1122322373/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl23/104-2247805-2388728?v=glance&s=electronics&n=507846
no shipping, no tax

Outpost:
$84.99
$6.50 ship
$5.48 tax (roughly)
$96.97 before rebate that's not even available on the site.[/QUOTE]

Outpose will update the rebate link in a few days based on my previous experience. Or you can email their customer service to request the form.

[quote name='chior']Outpose will update the rebate link in a few days based on my previous experience. Or you can email their customer service to request the form.[/QUOTE]

Or there's a link on the item page where you can request them to mail the form to you. (Maybe that's what you mean, but it was less hassle than sending an email.)

I received the rebate form in my inbox that afternoon.

t.co[quote name='shadylane']where is the link?[/QUOTE]

Sorry. It's not there now, and the price is back up.

If you bought it and need the rebate form, PM me and I'll email it to you.

Received mine, and it's great! Transferred all my data without a hitch.

It's nice to see that much space free on a memory card.

bread's done
Back