SanDisk 4 gb pro duo for $176.60 shipped

Yes, it can support upto 4gb (ive had a 4 gig MS pro for about a year now). The 4 in 1 device that came out a while back allows you to use up to 6gb of media, but only 4gb would show. I dont know if anyone's tried out the new 8gb MS Pro Duos that are out.

As far as i know, its all in sony's firmware programming, im sure when Sony starts releasing higher memory sticks (they said they plan to have 32gig sticks within the next year or two) they'll upgrade the limits on the firmware.

[quote name='Bezerker']Yes, it can support upto 4gb (ive had a 4 gig MS pro for about a year now). The 4 in 1 device that came out a while back allows you to use up to 6gb of media, but only 4gb would show. I dont know if anyone's tried out the new 8gb MS Pro Duos that are out.

As far as i know, its all in sony's firmware programming, im sure when Sony starts releasing higher memory sticks (they said they plan to have 32gig sticks within the next year or two) they'll upgrade the limits on the firmware.[/quote]

link to the 4 in 1 device? i have a regular pro memcard that doesn't work in the psp can i use it with the 4 in one?

I'd want this, but its a bit expensive don't you think? I'll wait, when it drops to like $50 at Fry's :)

And panasonic...your GT is Sony PSP?! :whistle2:s

[quote name='RiCeBo1']I'd want this, but its a bit expensive don't you think? I'll wait, when it drops to like $50 at Fry's :)

And panasonic...your GT is Sony PSP?! :whistle2:s[/quote]
Heck no. Its Ken Kutaragi. ;)

if these follow the trend of the 2GB and the 1GB expect the prices to fall quickly. As usual watch out for counterfeits.

[quote name='panasonic']link to the 4 in 1 device? i have a regular pro memcard that doesn't work in the psp can i use it with the 4 in one?[/quote]
What you need is the MS Pro adapter from PSP-hardware. Its $25 and attaches to the back of the PSP with velcro, i have one for mine and it works great. I'd offer you a lower price on mine (which im selling on ebay) but im selling it along with the memory stick in the same auction so it fetches a higher price (hopefully).

http://www.psp-hardware.com/adapters/memory-stick-to-memory-stick-duo-adapter/prod_7.html

If you also want to use CF, MS, SD, and Microdrive, then heres the 4-in-1

http://www.ic2005.com/html/2005/show-45.htm

bread's done
Back