Sandwich or Burrito??

I just sat down to lunch. I put a sandwich (turkey and swiss, bit o' pickle) in a tortilla. That's compromise, isn't it?

At the very least, it's more visually stunning than beans, beef and cheese in some wonder bread.

myke.

It is the Broodwich. The most evil sandwich ever created. Forged in darkness from wheat harvested in hell's half acre. Baked by Beelzebub. Slathered with mayonnaise beaten from the evil eggs of dark chicken force-fed to dogs by the hands of a one eyed mad man. Cheese boiled from the rancid teat of fanged cow. Layered with 666 separate meats from an animal which has maggots for blood.

I had to make this decision a couple of hours ago. It was either a breakfast burrito or a sausage/egg/cheese on texas toast. I did the sandwich.

I would choose a burrito any day with steak, cheese, sour cream, avocado (alot), beans, onions, tomato, lettuce, and a side of picante.
YUM - NOW I'm HUNGRY :x

You gotta go with the sandwich. There are so many differents ways to go with a sandwich and I have never been disappointed.
Burritos are awesome too though, so whichever you choose, you really can't go wrong

[quote name='ryosnk']I would choose a burrito any day with steak, cheese, sour cream, avocado (alot), beans, onions, tomato, lettuce, and a side of picante.
YUM - NOW I'm HUNGRY :x[/quote]

Dammit! Now I'm hungry too! :evil:

I just had a turkey, ham and cheese melt with a pickle on whole wheat. Yum.

Not only is it good, its good for you... and won't give you runs like a burrito will.

r u talkin like a bean and cheese burrito or like one of those mad deluxe burritos with meat and stuff in them??

bean cheese burritos go for like 99 cents so I always get that coz sandwiches are always so expensive,

but I love both!! flip a coin or something

Haha, I just got back from eating a burrito to find this posted. What a coincidence. XD

My choice for lunch today was either a Quiznos sub or a Baja Fresh Burrito.

And my vote goes to burrito!!

You really can't go wrong with either, but IMO the burrito is the way to go. YOu never can really go wrong with Mexican food, unless it's a bean and cheese burrito before you go out on a date with a hot girl. :oops: :shock:

I regularily eat burritos and sandwiches at local places (Chavez burritos and Alotta's Delicatessan). A good burrito is hard to beat, but normally a nice hot sandwich is the best. Plus, it goes with everything...

do u even have 2 ask.......burritto

sandwich=meat and potatoes personality
burritto=feista in your mouth cooler personality

Burrito all the way!

Taco over burrito, though... I've always been partial to soft tacos, especially.

Sandwiches aren't half bad, though.

bread's done
Back