Santa Cruz TRU and CC line for sunday!!!

carrottopso

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I will be driving to CC to get in line at 6 am, as I can't do an overnighter...

The line starts today, I have no idea how many people there will be! I wanted to know if anyone on this forum works there, and if so, if they can save me a wii! pweez? lol

Hey Carrot,

Good luck!
I'm a Santa Cruz CAGer too and I hope you snag one!
Let me know how you do!

[quote name='Pootie Thang']Line for what? Am I missing something?[/quote]
Maybe if you'd read the entire post....

Or have read practically any other post on CAG in the last day or two.

What up Santa Cruz brethren....

by the way, I camped out on launch day and it was totally ridiculous. They straight fucking raped us at CC. We waited all night long, were "guaranteed" systems number 34+35 out of 37 @ 6am..... and then they gave us our vouchers about 9am. And this was a COLD ASS NIGHT, keep this in mind.. then the dipshit who works there... classic CC worker, too much gel in his hair, probably 19 and an assistant manager, zits .. you get the picture tells us that there they he just gave out our #'s. So apparently, someone snuck in line or they didnt count right.

They were pretty unapologetic about it. I suggest you DEMAND your voucher when they count you off!

well they can go suck a donkey's ass (lol) because even toysrus had more wiis than them! and they didnt even TELL us that there wasnt enough, they counted 15 people out, and shooed away the rest, everyone looking sad.

bread's done
Back