Sarah Palin ruined another family. Willow Palin responsible as well.

rumblebear

CAGiversary!
Like mother, like daughter. I knew Willow Palin, like her sister and mother, is no good as well. And just to think willow was 14 when she plotted and carried out this evil scheme to ruin a perfectly happy family for her personal pleasure.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...alkers-wife-and-mother-of-accused-speaks.html

"Karen says she can't comment on what led to this alleged explosion of anger due to the ongoing criminal investigation, and that it's Sarah Palin and her daughter Willow who are actually at the root of the mess. In 2008, Shawn contacted Palin's office following the announcement of her vice-presidential run, asking for information on her views. "In the beginning of 2009, he began receiving text messages and phone calls from who we believe is Willow Palin," says Karen. When asked how she knew it was Willow, Karen says, "It was from the conversations they had," and that the phone number was an Alaska number. "Shawn and Willow," Karen says, "were texting back and forth." Sarah Palin also got in on the texting, she contends, which included sexually explicit messages. "I don't know what they said—my husband knows the conversations more than I do," Karen says, "and even if I did, I don't know if I can say.""

Meanwhile, the arrests have left Karen, 45, reeling. "It is unbelievable, like my whole world has been torn apart," she says, beginning to cry. "It feels like I lost my family. I don't know what I'm going to do."

Some "joke" douchebag.

[quote name='Mospeada_21']When is Sarah Palin gonna pose nude? Better get to it before the window's up.[/QUOTE]

Gonna be difficult topping Bochman going down on a corndog.

bread's done
Back