Sato's Listings! Sid Meier's Pirates!: Live the Life!

I'll shave $1.50 off shipping for CAGs. Half off shipping for any CAG that bids and wins the Lot of 6 RPGs. Winning bidders will have to tell me their CAG names and proof that they own them via email/message ASAP or there will be no shipping discount.

I didn't win the one I wanted, since there were 9 bids in the last 20 minutes and only 3 before that. :lol:

LoL, I won your Threads of Fate auction :)

Didn't even know the seller was someone on CAG until I saw this thread. I already paid so don't worry about the 1.50$ off on shipping. Can't wait to get this game again, I should have never sold the one I had...

Bump 5. Come on CAGs, the Lot of 6 RPG Classics (Final Fantasy IX, Vagrant Story, Tales of Legendia, Harvest Moon: Back to Nature, Wild ARMs and Wild ARMs 2) auction is ending THIS afternoon! Bid quick before they're gone!

Oh and jimbodan, I shipped your item with priority mail so you should be getting your package sometime on Tuesday or Wednesday. I also gave you an email with your confirmation number. Hope you enjoy the game. :)

bread's done
Back