Save 10% coupons in Best Buy stores for RZ members 5/26/-5/31

LiquidCrew

CAGiversary!
http://image.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/lib/fef41d77766c04/m/7/ESE_20100526_Core_CPNs.pdf

Here is this months 10% off coupons for RZ members.
"10% OFF1 any single regular-priced item from the following categories
when you use your Reward Zone® program membership
all regular-priced music, movies,
TV-DVDs, toys, video games, video
game accessories, PC games,
gadgets and eReader accessories
(any combination, limit 3) when
you use your Reward Zone®
program membership"

Can anyone confirm that PS Network cards are discounted? They never seems to go on sale and I would like to pick up a discounted one.

Yep...I have used them a few times on PSN and 360 points cards. I believe they are considered an accessory.

Can this be used with games that are on sale, say for Split Second when its $40 next week?

Nevermind, just found my answer. Say it will not work on sale prices, oh well

[quote name='Brother Daz']Can this be used with games that are on sale, say for Split Second when its $40 next week?

Nevermind, just found my answer. Say it will not work on sale prices, oh well[/QUOTE]

Yeah, pretty disappointing that we can no longer double dip. It's always one way or the other.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Can this be used with games that are on sale, say for Split Second when its $40 next week?

Nevermind, just found my answer. Say it will not work on sale prices, oh well[/QUOTE]

I would try to do it anyways, have the cashier scan your RZ card, then the item, and finally have them scan the coupon. It's hit or miss on sale items. Sometimes it takes off more of the sale price and sometimes it doesn't. What do you have to lose. Most of the cashiers are cool about it and will scan to see if the coupon works. Thanks everyone for the PS Network card info, I will be picking up one this week.

I hate that they send me these coupons... they're basically usesless to me. Don't work on sale prices and its very rare I buy anything from Best Buy at its full-price.

Hmm, this should work on a PS3, no?

EDIT: Nevermind, it states no videogame hardware.

Although I might try using the first coupon as if a PS3 is a "blu-ray player". I mean, it is right? ;)

I was looking for a 10% coupon, but the tv I wanted to buy was on sale so no coupon will work -BUT, I used bing cashback for bestbuy, as of yesterday it was 10%, so I ordered the tv online and picked it up in store, & I also bought a game, so I guess I got around that sale stipulation kinda. Search LCD on bing and bestbuy will come up, if it doesn't just refresh the page, it will. Hope this helps someone if a big items on sale.

Wow, that's bizarre that Best Buy is now back on Bing. They've been gone for a month or so... Thanks for the head's up, they still don't list in the stores but do show up if you search.

Thanks OP. I printed this out and went shopping at BB together with my $15 RZ cert. Was thinking of picking up Yakuza 3, but then I saw another nice deal -- a B2G1F on selected red-stickered games (these are the older titles). I grabbed Wii Tales of Symphonia, Tenchu and PS3 Cross Edge. Each title was $19.99. I think this is a YMMV sale because this is the only BB that I saw it at. The other nearby two (20 min apart) didn't run this sale. So I ended up not using the 10% coupon, but only the $15 RZ cert, but I'm glad because Cross Edge was something I have been eyeing and never picked up because I never found it on sale ay BB before today.

I'm a Silver member for the past...I dunno, since they've been doing this, and I never see these coupons except here on CAG. Whoever's getting them, thanks for sharing!

I just pulled some crazy overtime these past few weeks and was hoping to irresponsibly spend that money on a hot, new Canon T2i DSLR...but they're all out of stock locally. Maybe it's a sign I should just funnel this money toward student loans.

Unfortunately since they no longer allow double-dipping on sale prices I've lost many reasons to use these coupons, but it did come in handy a couple months ago when I needed a new media shelf in a hurry.

[quote name='Justin42']Wow, that's bizarre that Best Buy is now back on Bing. They've been gone for a month or so... Thanks for the head's up, they still don't list in the stores but do show up if you search.[/QUOTE]
For those who're not clear on how to do that...

When they disappeared, I was still able to "summon" them via the targeted advertising. I type in something like "best buy laptop" or something similar to what they sell and then you just need to look at the banner ads on the top and sides to see if a link to Best Buy shows up with the little coin icon. Did the same thing for WalMart and Dell.

Have you been able to consistently "summon" them? I had been trying every code word that used to work and never got them to come up...

[quote name='Justin42']Have you been able to consistently "summon" them? I had been trying every code word that used to work and never got them to come up...[/QUOTE]

Not really. In the past it would still take a few tries before getting lucky, but tonight I'm striking out.

bread's done
Back