Save $10 off $35 on FYE.com using Paypal

serum79

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Select Paypal as method of payment and use code paypal10 to receive $10 off of a $35 purchase at FYE.com or an FYE mirror site.

Shipping on games is $5, so it's more like a $5 savings.
If you buy cd's/dvd's and spend over $25, then shipping is free
May be of some to use to a few people

$10 off $35 details

Awesome, I know these aren't games but I used this to get my gf Grey's Anatomy season 3 and House season 3. Grey's will be like $22 after mail in rebate now. Thanks for the coupon.

[quote name='skygunnerblue']If I have an in-store gift card balance, is there any way to apply that to an online order?[/QUOTE]

Yessir, you can add it upon checkout. I had tons of trade-in credit and used it to buy Oblivion CE when it was first released.

I want to get an XBox 360 Quick Charge Kit which will be $34.97 with shipping. If I try to add a cheap filler item to push me over $35, they charge another $5 shipping!

[quote name='jrutz']Yessir, you can add it upon checkout. I had tons of trade-in credit and used it to buy Oblivion CE when it was first released.[/quote]

Clarification, you CAN use an FYE giftcard online, but I don't see anyway to combine it with this offer. I don't think you can add your giftcard balance, and then go back and choose Paypal. Doesn't seem to work that way.

EDIT - Nevermind. I never clicked on "continue" on the Paypal screen. I was too scared it would just process the order. It takes you back to the FYE checkout page where you can then add your giftcard. Badass!

[quote name='skygunnerblue']I want to get an XBox 360 Quick Charge Kit which will be $34.97 with shipping. If I try to add a cheap filler item to push me over $35, they charge another $5 shipping![/quote]

Really?!
I tried to add the kit with a 4.99 used game and they only added like 60 cents extra for shipping.

[quote name='dpadilla4']what's the expiration date on this?[/quote]

Unsure, the deal page just has the following blurb
"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This offer is available for a limited time and is subject to change or discontinuation without notice"[/FONT]

This is a good deal if you can find a decent price on DVDs or music. With regularly priced games, after tax and shipping, you won't be saving much more than a buck or two than you would buying from Amazon or in-store at Costco.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']EDIT - Nevermind. I never clicked on "continue" on the Paypal screen. I was too scared it would just process the order. It takes you back to the FYE checkout page where you can then add your giftcard. Badass![/quote]Just like when you try to do this deal for a preorder, the system fakes you out. In the end, you get a message that payment methods cannot be combined.

This was great for Used HD and Blu Ray movies. I picked up Bourne Supremacy on HD-DVD and Ice Age: the Meltdown on Blu Ray for $31 shipped! Thanks OP!

[quote name='hwong3']This was great for Used HD and Blu Ray movies. I picked up Bourne Supremacy on HD-DVD and Ice Age: the Meltdown on Blu Ray for $31 shipped! Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

There is a HD trilogy boxset coming out before Christmas. :)

[quote name='Dogbert8']Just like when you try to do this deal for a preorder, the system fakes you out. In the end, you get a message that payment methods cannot be combined.[/QUOTE]
yeah. I tried to pre-order Ratatouille Blu-Ray and it wouldn't let me, said PayPal is not allowed for pre-orders. Ended up getting Into The Wild, the PS3 memory card thing, and Superman: Doomsday. The Cd and DVD both had rebates too so I saved $10 with the PayPal coupon plus I'm getting $10 back from rebates. not bad.

bread's done
Back