Save $10 on a $20 purchase through Amazon using the Amazon App(YMMV)

Still worked for me today for what it’s worth. Idk what they use to give the offer. Bought a micro SD for my Switch and a board game, both sold directly from Amazon

Grabbed a copy of Hyrule Warrior's for Switch for $42 during the short restock that happened today. Didn't realize it was out of print (Or near OOP) and saw basically everyone else was selling it 3rd party for $60+ so I figured why not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how Amazon handles returns with B2G1 promotions?

I purchased 3 games with their buy 2 get 1 free promo about a week ago, but I would like to possibly return some of the games and just keep 1.

Will Amazon just prorate the items I’m returning?

Example: I purchased 3 games worth $20 each. With B2G1 promo it basically makes these games cost only $13.33, will Amazon just credit me back $13.33 for each game I returned? And how about shipping, will they charge me shipping since I used free shipping?

Thanks.

Does anyone know how Amazon handles returns with B2G1 promotions?

I purchased 3 games with their buy 2 get 1 free promo about a week ago, but I would like to possibly return some of the games and just keep 1.

Will Amazon just prorate the items I’m returning?

Example: I purchased 3 games worth $20 each. With B2G1 promo it basically makes these games cost only $13.33, will Amazon just credit me back $13.33 for each game I returned? And how about shipping, will they charge me shipping since I used free shipping?

Thanks.
I don’t think they prorate like target. Correct me if I’m wrong

Well i feel ya here i don't qualify on either amazon account and i also didn't get my 25th anniversary with Ebay this year either even though i have been active and been part of ebay since almost the 1st the day guess that's how things go these days sad :(

customer who spends thousands every year and of course, not eligible. How do they decide this crap?

It shows congratulations but it isn't taking 10 off. Is it on the initial order or do you need to make a purchase first, and then it will take 10 off of the next order?

It shows congratulations but it isn't taking 10 off. Is it on the initial order or do you need to make a purchase first, and then it will take 10 off of the next order?
It should just take the $10 off your order right away. Two things though; first the item must be SOLD by Amazon, not just fulfilled by them. Second, the purchase must be through the app.

It should just take the $10 off your order right away. Two things though; first the item must be SOLD by Amazon, not just fulfilled by them. Second, the purchase must be through the app.
I did all of that. Contacted support, and they just took $10 off after I made the purchase. Thanks for reply though.

A little late to respond, but this worked for me. Got the Super Mario Odyssey art book last week. It was a lightning deal at $22, so $12 out of pocket for a $50 MSRP guide. Thank you, OP!

There are often valuable discounts and promotions on Amazon. More than once, I have saved between $ 10 and $ 20 per order. Of course, this is because of their application. Nevertheless, it's nice to save even $ 10. I once made an order on Amazon. My wife and I picked up bedside lamps for the apartment. Of all the options, we liked https://www.amazon.com/Night-Light-Plug-Smart-Sensor/dp/B07NF4P12L the most. We made an order and just got to the discounts. As a result, with the money saved, we bought another element of decor for the apartment. And in subsequent times when we ordered on Amazon, we also saved using applications.

bread's done
Back