Save 15/25% on Used games- GS

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbird3216

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
If you use promotional code PPLAY15, you will save 15% on used dvd/video games. If you use AFF25, then you will save 25%. (most people will probably use the 25% coupon) Hmm, i wonder what i should buy. :D

Don't bother. You're not guaranteed a working copy of a game, even though they claim you are. You're likely not going to get original cases, either.

[quote name='Tsukento']You're not guaranteed a working copy of a game, even though they claim you are. You're likely not going to get original cases, either.[/quote]

Exactly. It's a damn shame too, because this would've been a really good deal...

Anyone have any further details on the coupon? I'd like to use it on CoD2 which just got dropped to ~$14 and all the in-store coupons have min prices on them. Used games at GameStop are always a crapshoot, but you just take it back to their B&M and have them switch it out.

The only time i buy used games are when they can't be found anywhere else. The last time i went there to get Link's awakening, it was covered in black goo, but luckily, i was able to remove it.

Meant to say "coupon code" instead of just "coupon". Anyway, I did the math and found that if I use my Edge card discount and bought it in-store instead online, I'd be ahead by eighty cents due to the cost of shipping. Though I did find that the coupon did work for Call of Duty 2, which is priced at $14.99, meaning that the minimum price for the 25% off coupon code is at least that low.

you're never going to get a case or manual or any of those things. they just give you the cd in a sleeve. it's cheaper for them and they get whatever left from the shipping charges.

ho-hum. I'm glad people keep reminding everyone of this code, as it can actually be very helpful. To chime in on the perpetually opposite side of Tsukento, I have never had an issue with ordering online from GS. I am not someone who cares about complete games though, so I admit there is a risk, but I have never received anything but complete games from them. For me, the online is always a matter of balancing the math of tax/shipping vs any in-store active coupons. That, and online occassionaly has things I can never find in store like Eye Toy games and Killer7.

[quote name='kanashimaru']Until when is this offer valid?

Sweet deal though :)[/quote]
The AFF25 coupon code has been active for at least a year.

[quote name='blackbird3216']uh, so im still confused whether this is a new coupon code or not.[/quote]. [quote name='mephitical']The AFF25 coupon code has been active for at least a year.[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back