save 15% at capcom store

soriku

CAGiversary!
I was at playing devil may cry 4(demo)at the NY anme festival when i spoted this flyer
img054.jpg

save 15% percent at the capcom store using promo code NYANIMEFEST
ends 12/31

Incredipinoy, I was just going to let everyone know about the Devil May Cry 4 but you beat me to it :) I'll probably wait though since you'll have to pay shipping here...which if you just go the Amazon route you'll probably get free shipping or just preorder in store and you'll pay tax, but it's probably cheaper still ... depends :) You can save $9.00 off these games basically with 15% off but you pay like $7 shipping so it's really like $2 off.

If you were to buy a bunch of games at once though, it's definitely a good deal.

Doesn't shipping essentially kill the deal? Might as well go to Amazon.com. It was $7.05 for the one game I tested.

Code works though.

good find! The site sells several Capcom games and merchandise.

However, they list Resident Evil 4 (PS2) for $39.99! And this is directly from Capcom!

Damn, $7.00 for shipping is absolutely ridiculous, lol. They should've provided a 50% off coupon with shipping that high. Thanks for this though.

Yeah, shipping kills the Zack and Wiki deal. You save $6, and pay $7.05 for shipping.

But it does come with a free lenticular puzzle, which does look pretty nice. However, you'll be paying $1.05 over MSRP for it.

bread's done
Back