Save $15 on the PSP. $236 shipped at BB.com. PSP + 2 Games for $300 AC!

Admiral Ackbar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
First use this coupon

Fixed Link to $10 off $100 coupon

Save $10 off every $100 you spend on In-Stock Items.

Then search for the PSP and add it to your cart. You'll save $20 off the price. Plus $6 for shipping and handling. That makes it

$236.

Further! You cna combine this with their PSP Game deal. You need to add $50m more to save another ten bucks. So get two in stock PSP Games. Say, Metal Gear Solid Acid and Darkstalkers.

$250 + $40 + $40 - $30 = $300 + $10 shipping...

AND

You get a ten dollar digital coupon by email because you just bought two PSP games totaling over $75. That would make it $300 even after cooupons. Coupons are supposed to be mailed around the 15th of April.

Alternatively you could buy one game and ten dollars in accesories and save another ten.

It seems to be going in and out of stock, but keep trying if you get "Coming Soon" - it seems they go to that status and return back in stock in a few minutes. I hope that's not meaning they're really out... :\

I couldn't get the discount to work. I signed in but still no discount. Hmmm...

EDIT: Never mind, got it to work. I had to click on the link. Damn, thanks OP!!!

Jeremy

Well, there we go, that deal finally pushed me over the edge. Went ahead and ordered one with Metal Gear and Tony Hawk. Thanks for the great deal OP. Man, I think there's steam coming off my credit card *sigh*, I guess I'll be eating ramen noodles for the next couple of weeks.

Lumines isn't in stock, but once it is, I may well get it, Metal Gear, and the damn system.

Also, I'll probably sign up for the Reward Zone; it costs $10/year, and you get $5 back for every $150 you spend. Since this is a $300 purchase...

i ordered too. thanks!

edit: why isnt this deal on the front page? this is the #1 gadget available at the moment and no one but NO ONE is offering discounts on it. this is the best possible deal right now!

Cheapy? where are you?

OOS stock again (but, as it happened before, might pop back in). The original coupon is good through the 9th of April unless BB pulls the plug on it. It's actually great for not just PSP but any items at BB -- up to 50$ off 500$.

Anyone happen to know when the site will have PSPs in stock again? Since I can't choose instore pick up (on which I assume I could make the purchase, right?) I'm stuck waiting for it to come back in stock before the 9th :(

too bad the link dont work anymore. would of loved to do this and used in store pick up. system with 2 year warrenty 266 bucks would been a great price

bread's done
Back