Save $15 or More on Select PS4/X1 Games at Amazon.com [Requires Unique Code via Email]

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
tQQ72BC.png

This is similar to the 10% off offer previously from Amazon to PS4 buyers.

Edit: Updated title to include Xbox One.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an xbox one version of this email. First person to PM gets it

EDIT: Congrats to menikmati. Enjoy!

Had a weird experience with this. I used the code on need for speed(ps4) but it only gave me $5 off the sale price. I did a chat with customer service and he said it wasn't valid on that title, but he gave it to me anyway which was awesome. Anybody else have that happen?

Had a weird experience with this. I used the code on need for speed(ps4) but it only gave me $5 off the sale price. I did a chat with customer service and he said it wasn't valid on that title, but he gave it to me anyway which was awesome. Anybody else have that happen?
That's what it's supposed to do. The e-mail says "$15 or more" because the games are already on sale for $10 off.

E-mail reads: "Dear Customer,

To thank you for activating Amazon Instant Video on your Xbox One/PlayStation 4, please enjoy an additional $5 savings on Battlefield 4, Madden 25, FIFA 14, Need for Speed: Rivals, and NBA Live 14, which are currently on sale for $10 off regular prices.

Now through 11:59 p.m. PST, December 28, apply the code below at checkout to receive at least $15 in total savings. "

bread's done
Back