Save $3 to $10 on Dreamworks & Paramount DVD & Blu-Ray's AC - Eagle Eye + More

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
These are from this Sunday's paper 11/30/08

[img-c=4868]3594[/img-c]
[img-c=4868]3593[/img-c]

Use thumbnails for better printing resolution.

[quote name='cdeener']They expire on January 7, 2009
These Paramount, Dreamworks, and Lucasfilm movies are in an ad in the Sunday papers across the country that have coupons for $3 off and $10 off coupons for either the DVD version of the movie or Blu-ray. Here is the list:

$10 off
Indiana Jones: The Complete Adventure 4 Movie DVD Set
The Godfather: Coppola Restoration 3 Movie DVD or Blu-ray Set

$3 off either 1 Disc DVD or 2 Disc Blu-ray in most cases
Ironman
Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull
Kung Fu Panda
Eagle Eye
Drillbit Taylor (This is the only one that doesn't have 2 Disc Blu-ray
Tropic Thunder
Spiderwick Chronicles
Sweeny Todd
The Love Guru
Transformers

Also, there is a $10 rebate form (Good on purchase from 9/2/08 thru 12/31/09) that should be inside Sweeny Todd, Transformers, and The Godfather set so you may be able to get even more savings. The rebate is only for those that already own the Standard DVD version of these films and you upgraded to the Blu-ray version because you will have to send in the Proof of Purchase or UPC from the Original along with the ones of the Blu-ray. Only thing you can't combine offers so if you use the coupon you most likely won't get the rebate.[/quote]​

Last edited by a moderator:
On a side note I wasn't sure if these were usable @ Moviestop, but I was able to pickup a copy of :br: Tropic Thunder, that I pre-ordered but couldn't pick up until now, using the coupon without issue.

Thanks for the heads-up. Where is the coupon in the newspaper? In the Sunday magazine insert? Or in the coupons? Or in the body of the newspaper.

I read the Columbus Dispatch this morning and didn't see it. Any further info would be appreciated. (I am looking for a deal on Sweeney Todd.)

bread's done
Back