Save $35 on Zelda SS for Gamer Zone Reward Members at Best Buy

not bad, really didn't like the game though... its like nintendo hasn't moved forward since ocarina of time... but $15 for a wii player thats pretty good.

also you can trade it in for $22 according to their website.....

[quote name='Jawwaad1']Sorry. I only saw the $50 off Turtlebeach headsets part.[/QUOTE]

no worries just giving ya a little jab to the ribs. Better than being a lurker imo ;)

[quote name='usrevenge']not bad, really didn't like the game though... its like nintendo hasn't moved forward since ocarina of time... but $15 for a wii player thats pretty good.

also you can trade it in for $22 according to their website.....[/QUOTE]

Not anymore, looks like they saw your post and dropped the trade in value.

Wonder how much we could get for it at gamestop....potential flip with the 50% bonus

When clicking on the promotion from bestbuy.com or myrewardzone.bestbuy.com I get the error message:

"Sorry, this page cannot be displayed."

Is the offer not coming up for anyone else?

Hey people, maybe it's because Best Buy hasn't updated their website! Every time one of these reward zone offers get's posted, it gets posted early. Early enough to where Best Buy hasn't updated their servers, and then we get people reporting that they can't get it to work. Wait a bit, then try again. Patience is a virtue.

[quote name='shadowkast']Between this and $10 punch out, i think the Wii will finally get dusted off:)[/QUOTE]

Where did you get Punch Out for $10? Is the deal still active?

[quote name='sassylaurie']Where did you get Punch Out for $10? Is the deal still active?[/QUOTE]

Best buy clearance price, not ymmv

Oh GOD,another post about savings and rewards...Can the original poster be a little more creative and post about something important thats happening in the world right now!... Gays are making love in the aisles of Chick Fil A,Michael Phelps looks bodacious in a speedo, I just beat Luigi's Mansion for the first time...Hard Freaking Game!

Thanks! Might as well pick it up for this price. Probably will never get any cheaper - at least not in regular, non-selects format.

[quote name='eggwolio']It's showing up for me now as well. Now we just need to know the base trade-in at GameStop.[/QUOTE]Just called to ask: it's $18. ;)

Buy a cheap used game to bump that to $27 ($28.80 w/ PUR), and you've got a pretty good flip there, if I do say so myself. NOTE: That will only work through today since the 50% extra promotion ends today, though you can get LoZ: SS from BBY for $15 later. I think I'll trade in my personal copy, then look for a replacement at my BBY. :cool:

Anyone here interested in buying the game to, ya know, play it?

Anyways, now I need to find a WiiMotion Plus controller or attachement now.

Interesting. I haven't played either Wii Zelda game yet, I've thought about picking up TP a couple times but haven't. Maybe I'll pick up SS instead since it's so cheap.

[quote name='Pyloric']Does this still come with the CD? If so, I may have to pick it up![/QUOTE]

I think it will depend on how much stock they have left at the store. There's a SKU out there without the CD but it looks like both are readily available on Amazon so it could be a crapshoot.

Is there any way to get this offer online with in store pickup because I was going to spend about $40 on DVD's anyway so I figured that this will put me over $50 to get the $10 coupon? Thanks.

Snagged one this morning. They couldnt get the coupon to work so they manually did it. So im guessing I could use the coupon with someone else or use it again but im sure the trade in value has dropped.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Anyone here interested in buying the game to, ya know, play it?

Anyways, now I need to find a WiiMotion Plus controller or attachement now.[/QUOTE]

I will def be playing this on hero mode :)

I picked my copy up, I think most if not all of the copies in-store still had the music CD with them which is awesome.

Sadly didn't notice (because of the thick plastic case around the game) that there was a hole in the back of the box so I'm gonna go back to exchange it. But still awesome nonetheless. Had GCs so only paid $0.59.

Now I just need a wii motion plus attachment or new wiimote!

[quote name='shadowkast']Between this and $10 punch out, i think the Wii will finally get dusted off:)[/QUOTE]Can't find Punch Out but this will be added to the Wii backlog I think it will make 20 or 21 games...just need to score a new wii for $60ish & I'll be good to go.

Think the last game I played on the Wii was Monster Hunter Tri.. back in 2009. Might have to finally give this game a shot.

When I went in, for some reason the discount was automatically applied. Whether or not it's tied to the Unlocked account (I'm sure it is), I don't know. Thanks again OP, wouldn't know about these deals since I don't check MyRZ.com at all.

[quote name='Vigilante']Just called to ask: it's $18. ;)

Buy a cheap used game to bump that to $27 ($28.80 w/ PUR), and you've got a pretty good flip there, if I do say so myself. NOTE: That will only work through today since the 50% extra promotion ends today, though you can get LoZ: SS from BBY for $15 later. I think I'll trade in my personal copy, then look for a replacement at my BBY. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Might have to jump on that.

bread's done
Back