Save $5 at Amazon.com when you Pre-Order DJ Hero. (+$10 Credit)

Do you get an e-mail or any sort of notification that you received the credit? I have a $10 credit from this coupon (the same situation as NJMane on the previous page). I'm hoping that I still get an additional credit.

I noticed the standard 360 version still has the $10 credit offer, but no other versions have it. I ordered the PS3 Renegade Edition and it came down to 169.99, with the promo code and an ECA code.

i'm on the fence for this game still, but the deal is looking nice. Oh deary me.
151l1259.jpg

Should I hit on this deal or wait till black friday haven't been able to do much gaming school school going on.

[quote name='kinga']Should I hit on this deal or wait till black friday haven't been able to do much gaming school school going on.[/QUOTE]

Rumor (Gamespot) has it that preorder numbers were low so it's quite possible that this will be lower come black Friday. Then again, $20 off with the future credit is pretty nice too.

For those who Pre-ordered from Amazon.com:

Has anyone received their $10 credit from Amazon.com for pre-ordering it from them?

As said earlier in the thread I got $10 in promo credit for the code but have still yet to get anything for the actual pre-order.

bread's done
Back