Save $50 to $250 on 80GB PS3 (playstation underground code)

The 7th Number

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
I got this in my email, im not going to use it. If anyone wants it, then be my guest. First come first serve.

$50 deal
ps350lh6.jpg

$100-$250 deal
ps3250ij5.jpg

Terms
*One promotional code per customer. To redeem your promotional code, simply:
1. Go to the www.amazon.com Web site.
2. Select the items you want and add them to your Shopping Cart.
3. Click the "Proceed to checkout" button. At the Pay section of the progress bar, you'll see a box on the lower part of the page that says, "Do you have a gift certificate or promotional claim code?"
4. Enter your claim code in the space provided to redeem your promotional code. Then click the "Continue" button and complete the order form.
5. You'll know you have placed your order when you reach a screen that says, "Thank you for your order. We will send you an email confirmation shortly." If you want to review the details of your order, click the appropriate links in the "Managing your order" box, or the Your Account link in the upper right corner of the page.
Promotional codes must be redeemed through our Web site, www.amazon.com, toward the purchase of products listed in Amazon.com's online catalog and sold by Amazon.com. They cannot be redeemed at Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp, or any other Web site operated by Amazon.com, its affiliates, or third-party merchants accessible from our site.
Promotional codes are not valid in Amazon Marketplace, Auctions, or Shops. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. Any other use constitutes fraud. In the event of a return, coupon/promotional savings may be deducted from your refund. Promotional code may be combined with other coupons or promotional offers. Purchase price must be equal to or greater than the promotional code amount. Amazon.com reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or modify this promotion.
Please use our Shopping Cart rather than our 1-Click ordering if you want to pay for your order with a promotional code. This offer expires at 11:59 p.m. PT on 1/31/09. If you have any questions, please see the Help section of our site: www.amazon.com/help.
**Sony Card is issued by Chase Bank N.A., and is subject to credit approval. In some instances an application may require additional processing, in which case instant approval will be unavailable. To qualify for the $150 card credit, you MUST apply for the Sony Card through this promotion by 1/31/2008 AND purchase a new PLAYSTATION 3 system at Amazon.com with your new Sony Card by 01/31/2009. Register your Sony Card at sony.com/sonycard, complete and mail in the rebate form with proof of PLAYSTATION 3 system purchase at Amazon.com by 03/31/2009. Complete instructions will be sent upon approval for the Sony Card. $150 card credit will be posted to your Sony Card Statement within 8-12 weeks from receipt of the rebate form and proof of purchase. Offer available to new Sony Card accounts only and only one $150 card credit may be earned per Sony Card account. Existing Sony Card account holders or accounts are not eligible.
†All single sales receipt purchases made with your Sony Card within the first 45 days your account is open equal or greater than $299 ("Qualifying Purchase") will automatically qualify for a 12-month Deferred Interest Promotion (with payment). Purchase price must be paid in full within twelve billing cycles of the purchase date; minimum payments must be made on account; and account must not otherwise be in default during the promotional period or finance charges will be assessed from the purchase date. Length of the promotional period could be shorter depending upon the timing and amount of your payments and other account balances. After the expiration of the promotional period, any remaining balance on your Qualifying Purchase will bear interest at the Purchase APR disclosed in your card member agreement. Promotional financing is offered in connection with Sony Card credit cards, which are issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A., and subject to credit approval. Offer available to new Sony Card accounts only. As of 10/08/08 and subject to change, the following rates and terms apply for new Sony Card credit cards: Purchase
APR = 11.49% variable; Overdraft Advance APR = 13.49% fixed; Default APR = up to 28.49% variable; Cash Advance APR = 20.49% variable; Transaction fee for Balance Transfers and Cash Advances: 3% of the amount of the transaction, but not less than $10; Minimum Finance Charge $1.00. Offer available to new Sony Card accounts only.
Pricing and Terms

††User responsible for all applicable Internet fees. Some services or features may require additional fees. Video output in HD requires cables and an HD-compatible display, both sold separately. Copy-protected Blu-ray video discs can only output at 1080p using an HDMI cable connected to a device that is compatible with the HDCP standard. HDMI cable not included.
To ensure ongoing receipt of these emails, please add our "From" address to your address book:
[email protected].

UNSUBSCRIBE
You have received this email because you opted to receive correspondence from us.

Please do not respond to this email. This is an automated mailbox.
To unsubscribe from the PlayStation® mailing list, proceed to www.us.playstation.com.
Please note that the unsubscribe process may take up to ten (10) business days to complete. If you receive additional emails within this time period, your request is still being processed. It is not necessary to unsubscribe again. If you continue to receive emails after this period, or for information on our Privacy Policy, please call 1-800-345-7669.
Our Privacy Policy can also be found on www.us.playstation.com.

LEGAL
SCEA is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, any lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, misspelled email addresses, lost or deleted email transmissions due to the settings in your email application. Any of these factors may limit one's ability to successfully participate in this activity.

Buzz! is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Relentless Software.
© 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.

Singstar is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by SCEE London Studio.
The NBA and individual NBA member team identifications reproduced on this product are trademarks and copyrighted designs, and/or other forms of intellectual property, that are exclusive property of NBA Properties, Inc. and the respective NBA member teams and may not be used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of NBA Properties, Inc. © 2008 NBA Properties, Inc. All rights reserved. © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
LittleBigPlanet © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Media Molecule. LittleBigPlanet is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
MotorStorm is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. © 2007 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. Developed by Evolution Studios Ltd. All rights reserved.
Resistance 2 is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. Developed by Insomniac Games.
© 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.

Amazon, Amazon.com and the Amazon.com logo are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
"PlayStation", "PLAYSTATION", and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Underground is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. The Sony Computer Entertainment logo is a registered trademark of Sony Corporation.
Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc., 919 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Foster City, CA 94404

Last edited by a moderator:
I've read on various places that the Sony Card deal is only $50 off now.

can anyone confirm this? I have a bunch of friends waiting to pick up a PS3 at a good deal.

Thanks

did you get the email from amazon or PlayStation underground? If anyone wants to send me a code please do i want to buy a nice Christmas gift :)

[quote name='panasonic']i tried to used it but already redeemed. Both of them[/quote]

Wow that was quick.

[quote name='panasonic']did you get the email from amazon or PlayStation underground? If anyone wants to send me a code please do i want to buy a nice Christmas gift :)[/quote]

It was from playstation underground.

I got an e-mail as well. I'm kicking myself for getting the PS3 Wal-mart deal last week now. I could have gotten $150 back with a Sony card here and gotten LBP for free. Not interested in the Blu-rays really, but maybe I would've done that as well.

WOW. I'm in the underground (never think much about it) and I got the offer in my email.

So, this has the Sonystyle $150 back deal AND $50 Amazon rebate when you buy Little Big Planet! (or other games) or $100 back when you buy a game and 2 BluRays . . .

Here are the details (from Slickdeals)
Amazon.com and Sony are teaming up on how to save up to $250 on a PS3!!

Here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature....1000299421

details:
PlayStation(R)Underground(TM) DO THE MATH AND SAVE $250 ON A NEW PLAYSTATION(R)3 SYSTEM SONY CARD AND AMAZON ARE TEAMING UP TO DELIVER UP TO $250.00 IN SAVINGS HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:

$50 OFFER
Purchase an 80 GB PS3(TM) system with any one of the offer-approved PLAYSTATION(R)3 games below and Amazon will give you an immediate $50.00 credit. (Use the promo code below and see the redemption instructions at the end of this email.*)

LittleBigPlanet(TM)
MotorStorm(R) Pacific Rift
Resistance 2(TM)
Resistance 2(TM) Collector's Edition
Buzz!(TM) Quiz TV (bundle)
SingStar(R) Vol 2 (bundle)
NBA 09 The Inside
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation (bundle)

OR

$100 OFFER
Purchase an 80 GB PS3 system with one of the PLAYSTATION 3 games above and any two of the offer-approved Blu-ray Discs(TM) below, and Amazon will give you an immediate $100.00 credit. (Use the promo code below and see the redemption instructions at the end of this email.*)

Iron Man (Ultimate Two-Disc Edition)
Incredible Hulk
Transformers (Two-Disc Special Edition)
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Sleeping Beauty (Two-Disc Platinum Edition)
The Nightmare Before Christmas + Digital
Speed Racer
Batman Begins
Blade Runner (Five-Disc Complete Collector's Edition)
I Am Legend

AND

$150 OFFER
Get a $150 card credit with a purchase of a PLAYSTATION 3 system at Amazon.com. It's easy: apply and be approved for the Sony Card, purchase a new PLAYSTATION 3** and qualify for a $150 card credit. Plus! Get 12 months no interest.†
THAT'S A POSSIBLE SAVINGS OF $250.00 APPLY NOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION.
APPLY NOW!
Key Features of the 80 GB Model††: --Internal 80 GB HDD for storing your games, music and photos --Internet ready with built-in Wi-Fi -- Free PlayStation(R)Network access --Built-in Blu-ray(TM) player --HDMI output for 1080p resolution --2 USB ports --DUALSHOCK(R)3 wireless controller HURRY, THIS OFFER EXPIRES 1/31/08. GO TO amazon.com PRODUCTS RANGE FROM EVERYONE TO MATURE. CONTENT RATED BY ESRB PLAYSTATION(R)3
PlayStation(R)Underground(TM) Sony Computer Entertainment PlaySation(R)

Thanks, i re-signed up for PSU, i guess after a while they drop you from their mailing list, although i had originally been a member since the beginning of the ps1! Will look forward to similar if not the same offers!:bouncy:

I've been part of the Underground for 4-5 years and I haven't seen the email. :'(

EDIT: If anyone has a spare code, I would definitely use it and appreciate it!

[quote name='venompsx']I've been part of the Underground for 4-5 years and I haven't seen the email. :'(

EDIT: If anyone has a spare code, I would definitely use it and appreciate it![/quote]

Me too, im signing up right now for the Sony credit, at least i will be ready for when they offer the $150 card credit again... hehe got approved in ten seconds!

lurkers are using the codes if you have a code and want to share it let me know i could offer something in exchange :) plus cag veteran here :) 2005

Wow, those are great deals. I would really appreciate it if someone could throw me a code. Any of them, I'm not picky.

Thanks.

[quote name='J7.']How long does it take to get the Sony card?[/quote]

If you have good credit, instantly, I think Amazon sent out e-mails to certain customers, (I didn't get one, WTH) if you want the $150 off C.C. deal, call CS and see if they can help you.

I would also love a code... I already signed up for a Sony Card to use on a PS3 purchase, so this is an incredible coincidence of good luck. Anyone with a code to share please PM me

I wonder if Amazon will have a black friday deal on the PS3 that could be added to this . . .

The deal mentions the 80 GB . . . so I don't think the MGS version would apply.

So how much exactly would I be spending? Would it be less then $350? Less then $300?! :whistle2:#

I already own a PS3..but im trying to get my causin to buy a PS3 as well. He cant afford much.. and me and my friend are really trying to encourage him to get one.

Also..I could use a code if thats what I need to get savings.

[quote name='cwcain']I would also love a code... I already signed up for a Sony Card to use on a PS3 purchase, so this is an incredible coincidence of good luck. Anyone with a code to share please PM me[/quote]

I believe the deal is being offered through the Sony Chase card, which was the $150 off card deal that ended on 10-31. I had signed up this morning for the card on the Sonystyle site and was immediately granted $5000 credit. After chatting with the CS at Sonystyle i realized i probably needed to sign up for the other card. When i signed up for the SonyChase card, they said they'd let me know in 30 days whether i had qualified. I will probably just go for the $150 off deal through SonyChase unless PSU or Amazon makes me a similar offer...

[quote name='bbj77']So basically you can get the PS3, a game, and two BluRay movies for the final price of $250[/quote]

Wrong?

I got this Underground email. I forwarded it to my friend who I've been trying to make get a PS3 for a month or so, and he bit. Now I'm not totally sure if he used the $50 or $100 offer, I'll ask him tomorrow. If the $100 offer is available, would someone be willing to get me Speed Racer on Blu-ray and you can keep the difference? I'd even give you $10. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. :)

Let me know.

[quote name='bbj77']So basically you can get the PS3, a game, and two BluRay movies for the final price of $250[/QUOTE]

$400 system (no shipping or tax) plus $60 game and $50 in BluRays (plus or minus) . . . $510

Then get $100 off instantly with code . . . $410

Then get $150 knocked off the card balance by Sony . . . maybe $260 total with a free game and 2 movies

Yes . . . This would make me a Sony owner.

Plus there could be a black friday bonus deal???

[quote name='schultzed']$400 system (no shipping or tax) plus $60 game and $50 in BluRays (plus or minus) . . . $510

Then get $100 off instantly with code . . . $410

Then get $150 knocked off the card balance by Sony . . . maybe $260 total with a free game and 2 movies

Yes . . . This would make me a Sony owner.

Plus there could be a black friday bonus deal???[/quote]

So im assuming you would have to pay $410 with the credit card by Sony, then later, $150 would be knocked off. THEN it would be about $260. \\:D/

Then just pay the same price to your card instead of having to pay the retailer...correct?

And if so.. can you stop having the card through Sony and just tell them you dont want to be a Sony Credit Card user anymore? :wave:

[quote name='A_FITZ']So im assuming you would have to pay $410 with the credit card by Sony, then later, $150 would be knocked off. THEN it would be about $260. \\:D/

Then just pay the same price to your card instead of having to pay the retailer...correct?

And if so.. can you stop having the card through Sony and just tell them you dont want to be a Sony Credit Card user anymore? :wave:[/QUOTE]

This is correct. Over at Slickdeals it sounded like Sonystyle credited the $150 pretty easily.

So, you could write Sony a check for the $260 and then cancel the card.

$260 for a PS3 with LBP and 2 decent BRs (Blade Runner for sure) . . . Now all I need to do is get the card.

I applied online but didn't get auto approval. I suspect it is because I just put in myself (Wis. laws are strong on joint property--should have included my wife). I'm going to call today and check on it.

if anyone happens to have a code they aren't going to use. I would be in your debt. Please PM me. This is the motivation I need to switch from MS. :)

[quote name='RyanFrost']I got this Underground email. I forwarded it to my friend who I've been trying to make get a PS3 for a month or so, and he bit. Now I'm not totally sure if he used the $50 or $100 offer, I'll ask him tomorrow. If the $100 offer is available, would someone be willing to get me Speed Racer on Blu-ray and you can keep the difference? I'd even give you $10. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. :)

Let me know.[/quote]

If your $100 code still works, I'll take you up on this offer. Check you PM's.

[quote name='alemmo']if anyone happens to have a code they aren't going to use. I would be in your debt. Please PM me. This is the motivation I need to switch from MS. :)[/quote]

Since ive never done MS i dont need that, but just want a good deal for a ps3, and on a new one...:bouncy:

I signed up for the card and was instantly approved, but it looks like I will have to wait to get my card number in the mail before I can make the PS3 purchase.:cry:
I almost used the Dell offer for 15% off but decided to wait a bit and it looks like it was a wise decision.

I know I'm asking for a lot, but if anyone has an extra code, I would be incredibly grateful if you could send one my way.

I'm trying to buy my brother a PS3 for Christmas, since he let me take our 360 with me to college. I'm a bit tight on money though, and I can't really afford to get him any games or movies with it. But if I had one of those codes, I would be able to at least give him a game with it!

Was going to use this but decided not to fool with flipping the games since i've already got everything i want on the list. I've got the $50 and $100 codes, also looking to have my back scratched if someone would be willing to pick me up a copy of Sleeping Beauty ;). Can paypal you whatever the shipping cost is to me. Send me a PM

probably enough posters looking but if somehow it makes it down to me, I'm also looking for a code
it'd make me finally take the ps3 plunge, heh

[quote name='michael000']Was going to use this but decided not to fool with flipping the games since i've already got everything i want on the list. I've got the $50 and $100 codes, also looking to have my back scratched if someone would be willing to pick me up a copy of Sleeping Beauty ;). Can paypal you whatever the shipping cost is to me. Send me a PM[/quote]

I'll send you the movie if you PM me the codes and they work. Check your PM's.

Thanks.

bread's done
Back