Save $50 to $250 on 80GB PS3 (playstation underground code)

The 7th Number

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
I got this in my email, im not going to use it. If anyone wants it, then be my guest. First come first serve.

$50 deal
ps350lh6.jpg

$100-$250 deal
ps3250ij5.jpg

Terms
*One promotional code per customer. To redeem your promotional code, simply:
1. Go to the www.amazon.com Web site.
2. Select the items you want and add them to your Shopping Cart.
3. Click the "Proceed to checkout" button. At the Pay section of the progress bar, you'll see a box on the lower part of the page that says, "Do you have a gift certificate or promotional claim code?"
4. Enter your claim code in the space provided to redeem your promotional code. Then click the "Continue" button and complete the order form.
5. You'll know you have placed your order when you reach a screen that says, "Thank you for your order. We will send you an email confirmation shortly." If you want to review the details of your order, click the appropriate links in the "Managing your order" box, or the Your Account link in the upper right corner of the page.
Promotional codes must be redeemed through our Web site, www.amazon.com, toward the purchase of products listed in Amazon.com's online catalog and sold by Amazon.com. They cannot be redeemed at Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp, or any other Web site operated by Amazon.com, its affiliates, or third-party merchants accessible from our site.
Promotional codes are not valid in Amazon Marketplace, Auctions, or Shops. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. Any other use constitutes fraud. In the event of a return, coupon/promotional savings may be deducted from your refund. Promotional code may be combined with other coupons or promotional offers. Purchase price must be equal to or greater than the promotional code amount. Amazon.com reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or modify this promotion.
Please use our Shopping Cart rather than our 1-Click ordering if you want to pay for your order with a promotional code. This offer expires at 11:59 p.m. PT on 1/31/09. If you have any questions, please see the Help section of our site: www.amazon.com/help.
**Sony Card is issued by Chase Bank N.A., and is subject to credit approval. In some instances an application may require additional processing, in which case instant approval will be unavailable. To qualify for the $150 card credit, you MUST apply for the Sony Card through this promotion by 1/31/2008 AND purchase a new PLAYSTATION 3 system at Amazon.com with your new Sony Card by 01/31/2009. Register your Sony Card at sony.com/sonycard, complete and mail in the rebate form with proof of PLAYSTATION 3 system purchase at Amazon.com by 03/31/2009. Complete instructions will be sent upon approval for the Sony Card. $150 card credit will be posted to your Sony Card Statement within 8-12 weeks from receipt of the rebate form and proof of purchase. Offer available to new Sony Card accounts only and only one $150 card credit may be earned per Sony Card account. Existing Sony Card account holders or accounts are not eligible.
†All single sales receipt purchases made with your Sony Card within the first 45 days your account is open equal or greater than $299 ("Qualifying Purchase") will automatically qualify for a 12-month Deferred Interest Promotion (with payment). Purchase price must be paid in full within twelve billing cycles of the purchase date; minimum payments must be made on account; and account must not otherwise be in default during the promotional period or finance charges will be assessed from the purchase date. Length of the promotional period could be shorter depending upon the timing and amount of your payments and other account balances. After the expiration of the promotional period, any remaining balance on your Qualifying Purchase will bear interest at the Purchase APR disclosed in your card member agreement. Promotional financing is offered in connection with Sony Card credit cards, which are issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A., and subject to credit approval. Offer available to new Sony Card accounts only. As of 10/08/08 and subject to change, the following rates and terms apply for new Sony Card credit cards: Purchase
APR = 11.49% variable; Overdraft Advance APR = 13.49% fixed; Default APR = up to 28.49% variable; Cash Advance APR = 20.49% variable; Transaction fee for Balance Transfers and Cash Advances: 3% of the amount of the transaction, but not less than $10; Minimum Finance Charge $1.00. Offer available to new Sony Card accounts only.
Pricing and Terms

††User responsible for all applicable Internet fees. Some services or features may require additional fees. Video output in HD requires cables and an HD-compatible display, both sold separately. Copy-protected Blu-ray video discs can only output at 1080p using an HDMI cable connected to a device that is compatible with the HDCP standard. HDMI cable not included.
To ensure ongoing receipt of these emails, please add our "From" address to your address book:
[email protected].

UNSUBSCRIBE
You have received this email because you opted to receive correspondence from us.

Please do not respond to this email. This is an automated mailbox.
To unsubscribe from the PlayStation® mailing list, proceed to www.us.playstation.com.
Please note that the unsubscribe process may take up to ten (10) business days to complete. If you receive additional emails within this time period, your request is still being processed. It is not necessary to unsubscribe again. If you continue to receive emails after this period, or for information on our Privacy Policy, please call 1-800-345-7669.
Our Privacy Policy can also be found on www.us.playstation.com.

LEGAL
SCEA is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, any lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, misspelled email addresses, lost or deleted email transmissions due to the settings in your email application. Any of these factors may limit one's ability to successfully participate in this activity.

Buzz! is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Relentless Software.
© 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.

Singstar is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by SCEE London Studio.
The NBA and individual NBA member team identifications reproduced on this product are trademarks and copyrighted designs, and/or other forms of intellectual property, that are exclusive property of NBA Properties, Inc. and the respective NBA member teams and may not be used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of NBA Properties, Inc. © 2008 NBA Properties, Inc. All rights reserved. © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
LittleBigPlanet © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Media Molecule. LittleBigPlanet is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
MotorStorm is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. © 2007 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. Developed by Evolution Studios Ltd. All rights reserved.
Resistance 2 is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. Developed by Insomniac Games.
© 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.

Amazon, Amazon.com and the Amazon.com logo are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
"PlayStation", "PLAYSTATION", and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Underground is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. The Sony Computer Entertainment logo is a registered trademark of Sony Corporation.
Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc., 919 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Foster City, CA 94404

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how you can get this if you already have another SonyCard and a Sony Rewards account? Do you have to make a new Sony Rewards account to get the rebate form or is there some way to do this with an existing account and a new card?

Edit: I just read on the website that it excludes existing card or account holders, but I didn't read any of that on the site where you apply for the card and it certainly isn't in the email. Anyone had success getting one of these deals twice?

hey guys just to let you know, I have personally been able to get on this deal by contacting PSunderground saying that my email provider have deleted my PSU deal email and their rep says that they are sorry and I should go contact amazon and they will honor the coupon. I contacted amazon, and they say I should make the purchase first and then go file a request for the price adjustment. I did that and purchased my PS3 80GB with free Resistance 2 collector's edition combo + AV cables during BF amazon deal, and bought IronMan $15 + Transformer $10. Total Spent $425 filed price adjustment coupon and gave me $50 off on my PS3 instead making it $375. Called again regarding the fact that I did not get the other $50 off promotion, and instead they gave me a $100 refund on my CreditCard. total $275 I have sony card $150 off on $300 purchase making the grand total of...

PS3 80GB with free Resistance 2 collector's edition combo + AV cables during BF amazon deal, and bought IronMan + Transformer for $125

YMMV

[quote name='pandastew']hey guys just to let you know, I have personally been able to get on this deal by contacting PSunderground saying that my email provider have deleted my PSU deal email and their rep says that they are sorry and I should go contact amazon and they will honor the coupon. I contacted amazon, and they say I should make the purchase first and then go file a request for the price adjustment. I did that and purchased my PS3 80GB with free Resistance 2 collector's edition combo + AV cables during BF amazon deal, and bought IronMan $15 + Transformer $10. Total Spent $425 filed price adjustment coupon and gave me $50 off on my PS3 instead making it $375. Called again regarding the fact that I did not get the other $50 off promotion, and instead they gave me a $100 refund on my CreditCard. total $275 I have sony card $150 off on $300 purchase making the grand total of...

PS3 80GB with free Resistance 2 collector's edition combo + AV cables during BF amazon deal, and bought IronMan + Transformer for $125

YMMV
[/quote]
So, basically you got a total of $150 discount applied to your order (should have been $100 instead) and another $150 Sony Card statement credit. No bad, not bad.

How did you convince the CSR that there is a $100 coupon deal for the qualifying goods?

well basically I posted the email I got from PSU CSR and then paste it to Amazon contact us, and the PSU CSR gave me the link to amazon's page of the promotion deal.

[quote name='hpv']Does anyone know how you can get this if you already have another SonyCard and a Sony Rewards account? Do you have to make a new Sony Rewards account to get the rebate form or is there some way to do this with an existing account and a new card?

Edit: I just read on the website that it excludes existing card or account holders, but I didn't read any of that on the site where you apply for the card and it certainly isn't in the email. Anyone had success getting one of these deals twice?[/QUOTE]

I bet if you signed up for the new Playstation CC it would count as a new account and be eligible.

[quote name='pandastew']hey guys just to let you know, I have personally been able to get on this deal by contacting PSunderground saying that my email provider have deleted my PSU deal email and their rep says that they are sorry and I should go contact amazon and they will honor the coupon. I contacted amazon, and they say I should make the purchase first and then go file a request for the price adjustment. I did that and purchased my PS3 80GB with free Resistance 2 collector's edition combo + AV cables during BF amazon deal, and bought IronMan $15 + Transformer $10. Total Spent $425 filed price adjustment coupon and gave me $50 off on my PS3 instead making it $375. Called again regarding the fact that I did not get the other $50 off promotion, and instead they gave me a $100 refund on my CreditCard. total $275 I have sony card $150 off on $300 purchase making the grand total of...

YMMV
[/QUOTE]

This confirms my assumption that it is easier to get Amazon to approve a bogus claim than a real justified one.

The OP shouldn't have even qualified for the $50 off (requires a game purchase--not the R2CE) or the $100 off and certainly not $150.

Still, I appluad you and your luck.

[quote name='pandastew'] the PSU CSR gave me the link to amazon's page of the promotion deal.[/QUOTE]

so is there some link that you could share with others that might help those without coupons?

[quote name='schultzed']This confirms my assumption that it is easier to get Amazon to approve a bogus claim than a real justified one.

The OP shouldn't have even qualified for the $50 off (requires a game purchase--not the R2CE) or the $100 off and certainly not $150.

Still, I appluad you and your luck.[/quote]

I believed that you should check the deal before claiming things bogus. Resistance 2 CE is on the list for qualified games for $50 off and I did not use Amazon to approve of a bogus claim because I contacted both PSunderground CSR and Amazon CSR

it was not luck it was pure effort on my part, although qualifying for an extra $50 off and getting the deal during BF on amazon where all my prerequisite items are at a really good deal is.

I doubt anyone has any left, but I'm looking for at least the $50 code so I can get Resistence 2 with my PS3. If anyone wants to do a deal with one or both codes, let me know, thanks.

[quote name='chin78']I doubt anyone has any left, but I'm looking for at least the $50 code so I can get Resistence 2 with my PS3. If anyone wants to do a deal with one or both codes, let me know, thanks.[/quote]

you guys would have better luck contacting PSU csr and pleading with them than asking for a heavily sought after codes. I got my response from them in 2~3 days

[quote name='pandastew']you guys would have better luck contacting PSU csr and pleading with them than asking for a heavily sought after codes. I got my response from them in 2~3 days[/quote]

You are probably right. My problem is I haven't been a PSU member for quite some time. I rejoined today since I plan on getting a PS3, but I doubt that'll do any good when it comes to getting a coupon, but I guess we'll see. That coupon is definitely is a good way to get Resistance 2 with the console though.

[quote name='pandastew']I believed that you should check the deal before claiming things bogus. Resistance 2 CE is on the list for qualified games for $50 off and I did not use Amazon to approve of a bogus claim because I contacted both PSunderground CSR and Amazon CSR

it was not luck it was pure effort on my part, although qualifying for an extra $50 off and getting the deal during BF on amazon where all my prerequisite items are at a really good deal is.[/QUOTE]

I didn't accuse you of being bogus. My point is more that Amazon turns a deaf hear when people have legitimate complaints but approved of my "scam" when even I felt that combining the codes was likely to be unacceptable.

You worked it beautifully. No code on hand and yet you combined the deals without buying an extra game and they even mistakenly over refunded your order.

I'm pretty liberal about these things but I wouldn't have approved of a double discount on R2CE. Because you didn't pay for it, it shouldn't have been eligible for the $100 discount.

I was wrong about R2CE . . . I thought that only the regular edition was in the list.

[quote name='pandastew']you guys would have better luck contacting PSU csr and pleading with them than asking for a heavily sought after codes. I got my response from them in 2~3 days[/QUOTE]

Did you need any info from PSU to get the discount? Can't people now just claim that PSU said they should get the discount as you did?

as in my case, I have been a PSunderground member for over 5years ever since the era of the PS2 first came out. apparently yahoo blocked all incoming PSU emails so I mentioned that I've been a member for 5 years. I am sure that they won't check, so I may have gotten the email about the promo or I may not. all I got from them is a reply saying that I should go contact amazon and that PSU is pretty sure that amazon will honor it. btw there exist out there a website link to the amazon's site offer so I bet if you just show that to amazon they should approve it.

I went ahead and emailed Sony CS, and sent them the link to the Amazon offer to see if i could get in on the offer. Will let you all know what response i get. I was an original member of psu for several years and recently reapplied when i saw this psu/amazon offer. I expect theyve had a fair amount of people try this, but you cant tell if you dont try... :drool:

well it looked like you made the effort of getting the promo :p so PM me if they don't approve it and I will send you the emails they have sent me that you may be able to use to convince the CSR

Will keep in touch, just got my 360 today, great deal made available from the knowledgeable folks at CAG!!! This is the site where the deals keep rolling!

To those of you who applied for the credit card, how long did it take for them to contact/approve/deny you? I haven't heard back from them yet, and am becoming antsy, as I fear they will finally get back to me the day after an awesome deal goes dead.

I'm thinking about jumping on the Amazon deal today for the PS3 with Uncharted and LBP but was wondering how long it takes for the Sony card to be approved. Any idea. Thanks.

[quote name='Jobberwock']To those of you who applied for the credit card, how long did it take for them to contact/approve/deny you? I haven't heard back from them yet, and am becoming antsy, as I fear they will finally get back to me the day after an awesome deal goes dead.[/quote]

igot instantly accepted and they shipped the card within 2 ~ 3 days, got the card about 5~7 days after I applied. but the $150 deal is no longer available.

For the Sony Card, you get an answer right away (at least I did) and the good thing is that they give you your card number and the code on the back of the card in case you want to use your card before you get it in the mail.

The $150 offer is still ON - go to sonystyle.com - under games, select game offers and you'll see it.

Am in the same boat here - contacted the PSU CSR to get that $100 off coupon as it'd be a sweet incentive to get an 80G.

Btw - today's amazon deal of the day gives you a free Little Big Planet w/ the purchase of the Uncharted 160G pack

the one from sonystyle I believe only apply $150 to the sonystyle.com I believe you will not qualify for $150 off if you purchase it from Amazon.com though. the $100 off coupon is for amazon.com and the CC from sonystyle wont count as qualified purchase.

Yeah good precision - if you go to Sonystyle.com select game offers you will see 2 offers

$200 off if you get the sony style CC - obviously you need to purchase from them
$150 off if you get the PS CC - and you can buy anywhere..

Actually you're better off w/ $150 offer and buying at amazon, as 1) you save tax (around $60) 2) you may get some offers or other coupons w/ that.

[quote name='finkel98']For the Sony Card, you get an answer right away (at least I did) and the good thing is that they give you your card number and the code on the back of the card in case you want to use your card before you get it in the mail.

The $150 offer is still ON - go to sonystyle.com - under games, select game offers and you'll see it.

Am in the same boat here - contacted the PSU CSR to get that $100 off coupon as it'd be a sweet incentive to get an 80G.

Btw - today's amazon deal of the day gives you a free Little Big Planet w/ the purchase of the Uncharted 160G pack[/quote]

I was looking at that but I noticed the deal with Amazon and Sony is for the 80G but the deal of the day is for the 160g, I don't know if they would work.

If you go to redeem the offer through Sony, it actually gives you the option of choosing the 160GB Uncharted bundle, so I would think if you were to use it elsewhere, the same would apply. I just thought they were pushing the 80GB more because $250 looks a lot cheaper than $350 in the advertisments.

man the best time to get on this combo deal attack is on amazon's BF they got 80GB with free resistance 2 CE + AV cables there was 1000 units avail

[quote name='pandastew']man the best time to get on this combo deal attack is on amazon's BF they got 80GB with free resistance 2 CE + AV cables there was 1000 units avail[/QUOTE]

I think the best thing is to get ready for a coming deal.

Go and use this link to sign up for the Sonystyle card (it will take about a week to get the card):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&plgroup=2&docId=1000291371

Then get a $50 or $100 code (from someone here or email PSU and get an email from them saying you should contact Amazon--you could include that text in an email to Amazon to get the discount).

Then wait (the $150 back from Sony and the codes are supposed to be good until 1/31/09) for a deal that you like to come along and order.

[quote name='Jobberwock']To those of you who applied for the credit card, how long did it take for them to contact/approve/deny you? I haven't heard back from them yet, and am becoming antsy, as I fear they will finally get back to me the day after an awesome deal goes dead.[/QUOTE]

If you call this Chase number and select the menu to check on an application, you enter your social security # and they will tell you that you will be notified in writing within 2 weeks.

Personal Credit Cards
For online account management questions, please contact us toll free at 1-800-432-3117.

I tried talking to an employee but they don't seem to be able to do anything.

The message told me I was approved a day before I got an email and several days before my CC arrived.

[quote name='schultzed']I think the best thing is to get ready for a coming deal.

Go and use this link to sign up for the Sonystyle card (it will take about a week to get the card):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&plgroup=2&docId=1000291371

Then get a $50 or $100 code (from someone here or email PSU and get an email from them saying you should contact Amazon--you could include that text in an email to Amazon to get the discount).

Then wait (the $150 back from Sony and the codes are supposed to be good until 1/31/09) for a deal that you like to come along and order.[/quote]

were you able to contact amazon and get on the promotion?

here is mine

Items Ordered Price 1 of: Resistance 2 Collector's Edition [Video Game]
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
Price not available (Before shipping, we'll e-mail the price to you for your approval.)
- 1 item(s) Gift options: None
1 of: Iron Man (Ultimate Two-Disc Edition + BD Live) [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow
$14.99
1 of: Transformers (Two-Disc Special Edition + BD Live) [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: Charlie Adler, et al
$9.99
1 of: PlayStation 3 Component AV Cable & USB Cable [Video Game]
Price not available (Before shipping, we'll e-mail the price to you for your approval.)
1 of: PlayStation 3 80GB [Video Game]
$349.99

Item(s) Subtotal: $374.97 Shipping & Handling: $12.44 Super Saver Discount: -$12.44 ----- Total Before Tax: $374.97 Estimated Tax: $0.00 ----- Grand Total: $372.64
Refund date: December 2, 2008

- Payment method: Credit Card | Refund Amount: $100.00 | Status: Complete

Refund Amount: $100.00

[quote name='pandastew']were you able to contact amazon and get on the promotion?

here is mine

Items Ordered Price 1 of: Resistance 2 Collector's Edition [Video Game]
1 of: Iron Man (Ultimate Two-Disc Edition + BD Live) [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow
$14.99
1 of: Transformers (Two-Disc Special Edition + BD Live) [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: Charlie Adler, et al
$9.99
1 of: PlayStation 3 Component AV Cable & USB Cable [Video Game]
1 of: PlayStation 3 80GB [Video Game]
$349.99

Item(s) Subtotal: $374.97 Shipping & Handling: $12.44 Super Saver Discount: -$12.44 ----- Total Before Tax: $374.97 Estimated Tax: $0.00 ----- Grand Total: $372.64
Refund date: December 2, 2008

- Payment method: Credit Card | Refund Amount: $100.00 | Status: Complete

Refund Amount: $100.00[/quote]

When did you order it to get the Blu-rays so cheap? I paid $26 for Iron Man and $28 for Blade Runner for a total of $413...

[quote name='encendido5']When did you order it to get the Blu-rays so cheap? I paid $26 for Iron Man and $28 for Blade Runner for a total of $413...[/quote]

It looks like those were the prices for the Black Friday sales... I remember there being a deal for the Transformers Blu-Ray for $10... he probably hopped on that.

[quote name='schultzed']If you call this Chase number and select the menu to check on an application, you enter your social security # and they will tell you that you will be notified in writing within 2 weeks.

Personal Credit Cards
For online account management questions, please contact us toll free at 1-800-432-3117.

I tried talking to an employee but they don't seem to be able to do anything.

The message told me I was approved a day before I got an email and several days before my CC arrived.[/quote]

Ah, thank you so much. Mine is still being reviewed, but at least now I won't totally be in the dark.

Granted I only applied last Friday, it's tough to watch PS3 deals roll by while waiting for this to finalize.

[quote name='zakai']It looks like those were the prices for the Black Friday sales... I remember there being a deal for the Transformers Blu-Ray for $10... he probably hopped on that.[/quote]

Makes sense... I didn't have my card till yesterday so I missed out.

[quote name='Jobberwock']Ah, thank you so much. Mine is still being reviewed, but at least now I won't totally be in the dark.

Granted I only applied last Friday, it's tough to watch PS3 deals roll by while waiting for this to finalize.[/quote]

I hated missing out on some of the ps3 BF offerings, but came out with a great M$ deal so feel justified. Expect there to be many offers over the next three weeks, im sure M$ is keeping Sony pretty motivated to sell systems and games right about now...

what is M$? and yeah I did get it on black friday. just can't miss such a great opportunity to get the promo at the best time possible!

$50 Offer Code: 9JGX-V6DBQN-CCJY6M
$100 Offer Code: ----USED----

Please post when they're used so others will know.

[quote name='encendido5']When did you order it to get the Blu-rays so cheap? I paid $26 for Iron Man and $28 for Blade Runner for a total of $413...[/QUOTE]

I missed this angle on the deal. I stayed up until the deals became live on BF (so I got Heavenly Sword for $20) but the DVDs deals lagged behind games. I wanted to get my PS3 order in right away so the DVD prices hadn't dropped yet :whistle2:( Crap, I could have saved another $15.

Mine came out to $413 (Iron Man, Blade Runner, and Little Big Planet) but I'm also getting Resistance 2 and the component cable for free.

Should be $263 after rebate.

I also picked up an extra Dualshock for $30 from Radioshack.

[quote name='schultzed']I missed this angle on the deal. I stayed up until the deals became live on BF (so I got Heavenly Sword for $20) but the DVDs deals lagged behind games. I wanted to get my PS3 order in right away so the DVD prices hadn't dropped yet :whistle2:( Crap, I could have saved another $15.

Mine came out to $413 (Iron Man, Blade Runner, and Little Big Planet) but I'm also getting Resistance 2 and the component cable for free.

Should be $263 after rebate.[/quote]

so were you able to utilize the promo and the sony card $150 off? and do any1 know what happened in my situation where I purchased the bundle at amazon charged to my CC for $372, but then 3 days later on 12/3/08 I received $100 off making the total fall to $272 just under the requirement for sony card's $150 off with $300 purchase? should I place another purchase to bring it up over $300?

I have some coupons cause I am a member of Playstation Underground.

Willing to sell a 50 off coupon for 5 via paypal. And 100 dollar coupon off for 15 dollars.

pm.

[quote name='pandastew']so were you able to utilize the promo and the sony card $150 off? and do any1 know what happened in my situation where I purchased the bundle at amazon charged to my CC for $372, but then 3 days later on 12/3/08 I received $100 off making the total fall to $272 just under the requirement for sony card's $150 off with $300 purchase? should I place another purchase to bring it up over $300?[/quote]

Did it actually have to be a purchase of over $300? I thought it was more like, theres a -$150 charge on your credit card statement that is applied when a PS3 shows up on there, as long as it was purchased at one of their authorized dealers.

That's how I saw it, but since I haven't read all the fine print, as they haven't approved me yet, I could be wrong.

[quote name='schultzed']I missed this angle on the deal. I stayed up until the deals became live on BF (so I got Heavenly Sword for $20) but the DVDs deals lagged behind games. I wanted to get my PS3 order in right away so the DVD prices hadn't dropped yet :whistle2:( Crap, I could have saved another $15.

Should be $263 after rebate.

I also picked up an extra Dualshock for $30 from Radioshack.[/quote]

Lol, even when we get awesome deals, we're still not satisfied :lol:

bread's done
Back