Save $50 to $250 on 80GB PS3 (playstation underground code)

The 7th Number

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
I got this in my email, im not going to use it. If anyone wants it, then be my guest. First come first serve.

$50 deal
ps350lh6.jpg

$100-$250 deal
ps3250ij5.jpg

Terms
*One promotional code per customer. To redeem your promotional code, simply:
1. Go to the www.amazon.com Web site.
2. Select the items you want and add them to your Shopping Cart.
3. Click the "Proceed to checkout" button. At the Pay section of the progress bar, you'll see a box on the lower part of the page that says, "Do you have a gift certificate or promotional claim code?"
4. Enter your claim code in the space provided to redeem your promotional code. Then click the "Continue" button and complete the order form.
5. You'll know you have placed your order when you reach a screen that says, "Thank you for your order. We will send you an email confirmation shortly." If you want to review the details of your order, click the appropriate links in the "Managing your order" box, or the Your Account link in the upper right corner of the page.
Promotional codes must be redeemed through our Web site, www.amazon.com, toward the purchase of products listed in Amazon.com's online catalog and sold by Amazon.com. They cannot be redeemed at Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp, or any other Web site operated by Amazon.com, its affiliates, or third-party merchants accessible from our site.
Promotional codes are not valid in Amazon Marketplace, Auctions, or Shops. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. Any other use constitutes fraud. In the event of a return, coupon/promotional savings may be deducted from your refund. Promotional code may be combined with other coupons or promotional offers. Purchase price must be equal to or greater than the promotional code amount. Amazon.com reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or modify this promotion.
Please use our Shopping Cart rather than our 1-Click ordering if you want to pay for your order with a promotional code. This offer expires at 11:59 p.m. PT on 1/31/09. If you have any questions, please see the Help section of our site: www.amazon.com/help.
**Sony Card is issued by Chase Bank N.A., and is subject to credit approval. In some instances an application may require additional processing, in which case instant approval will be unavailable. To qualify for the $150 card credit, you MUST apply for the Sony Card through this promotion by 1/31/2008 AND purchase a new PLAYSTATION 3 system at Amazon.com with your new Sony Card by 01/31/2009. Register your Sony Card at sony.com/sonycard, complete and mail in the rebate form with proof of PLAYSTATION 3 system purchase at Amazon.com by 03/31/2009. Complete instructions will be sent upon approval for the Sony Card. $150 card credit will be posted to your Sony Card Statement within 8-12 weeks from receipt of the rebate form and proof of purchase. Offer available to new Sony Card accounts only and only one $150 card credit may be earned per Sony Card account. Existing Sony Card account holders or accounts are not eligible.
†All single sales receipt purchases made with your Sony Card within the first 45 days your account is open equal or greater than $299 ("Qualifying Purchase") will automatically qualify for a 12-month Deferred Interest Promotion (with payment). Purchase price must be paid in full within twelve billing cycles of the purchase date; minimum payments must be made on account; and account must not otherwise be in default during the promotional period or finance charges will be assessed from the purchase date. Length of the promotional period could be shorter depending upon the timing and amount of your payments and other account balances. After the expiration of the promotional period, any remaining balance on your Qualifying Purchase will bear interest at the Purchase APR disclosed in your card member agreement. Promotional financing is offered in connection with Sony Card credit cards, which are issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A., and subject to credit approval. Offer available to new Sony Card accounts only. As of 10/08/08 and subject to change, the following rates and terms apply for new Sony Card credit cards: Purchase
APR = 11.49% variable; Overdraft Advance APR = 13.49% fixed; Default APR = up to 28.49% variable; Cash Advance APR = 20.49% variable; Transaction fee for Balance Transfers and Cash Advances: 3% of the amount of the transaction, but not less than $10; Minimum Finance Charge $1.00. Offer available to new Sony Card accounts only.
Pricing and Terms

††User responsible for all applicable Internet fees. Some services or features may require additional fees. Video output in HD requires cables and an HD-compatible display, both sold separately. Copy-protected Blu-ray video discs can only output at 1080p using an HDMI cable connected to a device that is compatible with the HDCP standard. HDMI cable not included.
To ensure ongoing receipt of these emails, please add our "From" address to your address book:
[email protected].

UNSUBSCRIBE
You have received this email because you opted to receive correspondence from us.

Please do not respond to this email. This is an automated mailbox.
To unsubscribe from the PlayStation® mailing list, proceed to www.us.playstation.com.
Please note that the unsubscribe process may take up to ten (10) business days to complete. If you receive additional emails within this time period, your request is still being processed. It is not necessary to unsubscribe again. If you continue to receive emails after this period, or for information on our Privacy Policy, please call 1-800-345-7669.
Our Privacy Policy can also be found on www.us.playstation.com.

LEGAL
SCEA is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, any lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, misspelled email addresses, lost or deleted email transmissions due to the settings in your email application. Any of these factors may limit one's ability to successfully participate in this activity.

Buzz! is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Relentless Software.
© 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.

Singstar is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by SCEE London Studio.
The NBA and individual NBA member team identifications reproduced on this product are trademarks and copyrighted designs, and/or other forms of intellectual property, that are exclusive property of NBA Properties, Inc. and the respective NBA member teams and may not be used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of NBA Properties, Inc. © 2008 NBA Properties, Inc. All rights reserved. © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
LittleBigPlanet © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Media Molecule. LittleBigPlanet is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
MotorStorm is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. © 2007 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. Developed by Evolution Studios Ltd. All rights reserved.
Resistance 2 is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. Developed by Insomniac Games.
© 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.

Amazon, Amazon.com and the Amazon.com logo are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
"PlayStation", "PLAYSTATION", and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Underground is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. The Sony Computer Entertainment logo is a registered trademark of Sony Corporation.
Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc., 919 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Foster City, CA 94404

Last edited by a moderator:
Another person to pile on the request. if anyone is nice enough to give me a code i'll trade you some live points or something else. PM me and will make a deal.

last day to use the codes. if anyone has an unused $100 code, please pm it to me. hell, i'd even take a $50 code if someone has one. thank you very much.

I'm also looking for a $100 unused code if anyone has a spare one to send via PM. Please and thanks... and a Happy New Year to all!

Hey everyone. I'm looking for a $100 (or the $50) promo code as well.. this close to the new year.. If anyone can hook it up, I'd greatly appreciate it. PM if you got it, I'm willing to deal. Thanks in advance!

I think I might impulse buy a PS3 because of this... I was hoping for a price drop next year, but this deal seems sweeter... Could anybody PM me either of the codes? I'm not much of a movie person, but I could at least sell them I guess if I end up with the $100 code.

[quote name='highwaypatrolman']last day to use the codes. if anyone has an unused $100 code, please pm it to me. hell, i'd even take a $50 code if someone has one. thank you very much.[/quote]
no its not, the last day is 1/31/09

Well, I'll add myself to the request of a 50 or 100 dollar code. Dunno what I can offer. I got some of those 48 hr codes for live. PM me if you can help at all.

I have a $50 code. I'd rather not just give it away for free, but if no one's got anything to trade I'll have to pick a winner (most likely a CAG vet). I would just hate to see this code go unused. PM me.

I paid $10 for a $100 code and purchased 80 GB with Two Blu Ray and one game from amazon for $378 total I sold the 80 GB New in its box on Craigslist for $375 and kept the two movies and game and the next day I purchased a New 160 Drake PS3 for the same 375 I just received the previous day and to top if all of today I received my stament with my $150 sony credit card rewards so I basically paid 228 for a 160GB NEW, two blu rays and a game I love CraigsList and Amazon.

have a $100 and $50 code for trade...pm with offers, thanks! (Interested in xbla points, games, wii points/games, and whatever else)

So, this deal doesn't actually make the PS3 cheaper, it just allows you to get a free/cheap game ($50 code) and possibly free BD movies ($100) code? That's assuming you don't want another credit card. Still seems nice.

I have been waiting to get a PS3 and I think I'm just about ready. I don't have anything to offer, really, besides cash, but you can see I've been on CAG for quite some time and I have 100% iTrader rating, so PM with offers if you want to sell (or give away!) a code.

Thanks.

[quote name='alexONE']bump beg. please pm me a code if u have one. TIA[/quote]

Don't bump the same topic twice in a day. On top of that, you're a fresh out the package newbie. The likelihood of someone giving you one is slim.

daily bump to the top. chances are slim but theres still a chance. please dont let these codes expire w/o anyone using them.

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']This still works right? http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204923&highlight=$150 is confusing me. Also, I'm looking for either code. I asked earlier but I guess freebies won't work. PM me and I'll see what I can get you for it.[/quote]

Well from what I hear, the Amazon coupon codes are good through January. There was also the Sony Card deal which gave $150 credit with purchase of PS3 from Amazon, but to get this you had to apply for that by 12/31, and get approved by 1/31. You then purchase the PS3 from Amazon with your Sony Card and get a $150 credit to the card as early as a couple weeks. This would allow for a total of $250 off $500 worth of purchases.

But there was also the Playstation Card offer which offered $150 off/credit/rebate (can't remember which) purchase of PS3, but that had to be made and used at SonyStyle I think. This wouldn't allow use of the Amazon Coupon deal and forces you to purchase from Sonystyle which isn't nearly as nice as the former.

Oh. Damn =/ I was going to apply when I could find one of the coupon codes. I guess I'll just have to wait until a price drop or another good deal then. I'll be able to better afford it then anyway. This is such a great deal to let skip by you though >_

[quote name='jdm_cHiGGa']still have a $50 code and really need a code for 100 microsoft points[/quote]

so you used the 100 one the 50 will not work. don't know if its true or not but thats what i heard.

anyways, here is is my daily post to beg for the coupon code. i hope my persistence pays off.

my daily bump post to beg for a coupon code.
please pm if you have an unused code laying in your email screaming to be used.

This thread should be closed. These emails were sent months ago, so everyone that wanted one likely got it already. Too much begging going on in here now.

[quote name='bto']Dude, you're a annoying as f*ck already.[/quote]

[quote name='bto']Well, I'll add myself to the request of a 50 or 100 dollar code. Dunno what I can offer. I got some of those 48 hr codes for live. PM me if you can help at all.[/quote]

why so angry? just trying to help our cause.

[quote name='jdm_cHiGGa']still have a $50 code and really need a code for 100 microsoft points[/quote]

[quote name='Josef']This thread should be closed. These emails were sent months ago, so everyone that wanted one likely got it already. Too much begging going on in here now.[/quote]

as of 2 days ago chigga was still offering the code and i dont think it expires until the 31st. so technically, this is very much active.

can someone point me to the forum rules againsst begging? dont know why ppl are so mad. dont like the begs? move on. no need to be rude.

It is not so much anger, as much as it is aggravation. You begged, then you bump-begged, AND then you bump-begged AGAIN, topping it with another beg. Obviously if you were to get a code from someone, you would have gotten it already. In reality, you're not really helping your cause by appearing so desperate, you're actually hurting it.

I have a $50 and $100 code that I have been meaning to post for a while now. PM me if you are interested.

edit: $100 is gone. $50 is still available.

[quote name='bto']It is not so much anger, as much as it is aggravation. You begged, then you bump-begged, AND then you bump-begged AGAIN, topping it with another beg. Obviously if you were to get a code from someone, you would have gotten it already. In reality, you're not really helping your cause by appearing so desperate, you're actually hurting it.[/quote]

just because i dint get it get right away yet doesn't mean it wont happen. there are still codes out there. and in reality bumping does work see below:

[quote name='niceguyshawne']I have a $50 and $100 code that I have been meaning to post for a while now. PM me if you are interested.

edit: $100 is gone. $50 is still available.[/quote]
thanks for coming through. who is the lucky bastard u gave the 100 code to? aww damm, i missed the 100 code. here i am resurrecting this thread and catching all this hate and some bastard swoops in and gets the code.
i wish this forum had more nice guys like you.

[quote name='Slash']After using the $100 code, the $50 code gives an error saying that the coupon has already been redeemed. If you used the $100 code, you may want to check if the $50 is still valid. In my case, it wasn't.[/quote]

yeah thats what I've heard also. if you use one then other one wont work.
i already posted this in the previous page but wasn't sure. thanks for confirming.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5343677&postcount=478

Anyone got a link for the rebate for the $150 for the Sony Card. I got approved before 12/31/08 but didn't see a rebate. Just ordered through Amazon with the $100 code and I thought they might email me the rebate. I don't see it.

Ryan

i have a $50 code.
i will trade for any games from the ps1 era, or any other baubles of interest. money is not of the most importance to me.

[quote name='bigwoof']i have a $50 code.
i will trade for any games from the ps1 era, or any other baubles of interest. money is not of the most importance to me.[/quote]

i don't think the 50 code is any good if you used the 100 code already. from wht ive heard and slash's experience. seems like the codes are paired if you use one, you cannot use the other.

[quote name='alexONE']i don't think the 50 code is any good if you used the 100 code already. from wht ive heard and slash's experience. seems like the codes are paired if you use one, you cannot use the other.[/QUOTE]

Not true. I got a free $50 code from a cool CAG member. They had given away their $100 code to someone else who redeemed it right away. I used the $50 code a few weeks later and it worked.

[quote name='|Tch0rT|']Anyone got a link for the rebate for the $150 for the Sony Card. I got approved before 12/31/08 but didn't see a rebate. Just ordered through Amazon with the $100 code and I thought they might email me the rebate. I don't see it.

Ryan[/QUOTE]

I ordered with the $150 rebate from the sonystyle store a few weeks before this deal started. The rebate came off automatically after the first statement (that may be due to my billing cycle though). Just keep checking and it and it should come off without you having to do anything.

bread's done
Back