Save $8 on Toy Story 3 Combo Pack (Blu-ray) @ Amazon

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Just received an email with $8 promo code toward Toy Story 3 Combo Pack (Blu-ray) from Amazon via email. Expires August 30, 2010. Check your email, might stack with previous order.

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Customers who purchased kids and family movies might be interested in saving $8 on "Toy Story 3 Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack."

Use your code, xxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx, at checkout, and the discount(s) will apply. This code is valid for only one item and can be used only once. Offer ends on August 30, 2010. Restrictions apply; see below for details.

I got it as well and was able to stack it with the buy 2 get $10 off offer. I'm not sure if it was always working like this, but I was able to stack two List A movies (TS3 and PoP) and get the $10 off. Plus the $8 off e-mail code the total comes to $38.98

Got mine this A.M. Good deal esp. if that current $28.99 price drops between now and release day which it's almost sure to do.

Beauty and the Beast wasn't on my list for the second choice blu-ray, but I gave it a shot anyways with the DISNEYHZ code and I got an additional $10 off (along with the $8 code in my inbox).

Preordered both for $36.98. . .not too shabby. They may drop a buck or two in price before release as well. . .

[quote name='moonphrogg']Beauty and the Beast wasn't on my list for the second choice blu-ray, but I gave it a shot anyways with the DISNEYHZ code and I got an additional $10 off (along with the $8 code in my inbox).

Preordered both for $36.98. . .not too shabby. They may drop a buck or two in price before release as well. . .[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. Cancelled and reordered using that code. Worked like a charm.

[quote name='moonphrogg']Beauty and the Beast wasn't on my list for the second choice blu-ray, but I gave it a shot anyways with the DISNEYHZ code and I got an additional $10 off (along with the $8 code in my inbox).

Preordered both for $36.98. . .not too shabby. They may drop a buck or two in price before release as well. . .[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I did the same and got them for $36.98 also.

Wow, tempting. But after the insane deals for the last few Disney/Pixar blus (basically free) via the stacking manufacturer's coupons and store deals and whatnot...I just can't pull the trigger.

[quote name='karkyco']Wow, tempting. But after the insane deals for the last few Disney/Pixar blus (basically free) via the stacking manufacturer's coupons and store deals and whatnot...I just can't pull the trigger.[/QUOTE]
This. This seems like a pretty good deal, but I expect to get these for almost nothing from TRU. I have gotten all of the Disney releases over the last year or so and payed next to nothing for them, I see no reason this won't continue.

[quote name='karkyco']Wow, tempting. But after the insane deals for the last few Disney/Pixar blus (basically free) via the stacking manufacturer's coupons and store deals and whatnot...I just can't pull the trigger.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='ackbar7']This. This seems like a pretty good deal, but I expect to get these for almost nothing from TRU. I have gotten all of the Disney releases over the last year or so and payed next to nothing for them, I see no reason this won't continue.[/QUOTE]
It's not like you can lock in a price and cancel on Amazon if something better comes up or anything.

And what the fuck? I have both TS3 Blu-rays on preorder on Amazon and didn't get an email code. >=(

It would be great if I received this e-mail (especially considering since I bought TS1 and TS2 from Amazon) since TS3 is in my Gold Box today, but noooo. :(

If anybody isn't planning on using their code, I'd greatly appreciate it. I haven't got the email, and this is a day-one purchase for me anyway.

[quote name='Rig']If anybody isn't planning on using their code, I'd greatly appreciate it. I haven't got the email, and this is a day-one purchase for me anyway.[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

[quote name='jupiterjones']PM sent.[/QUOTE]

Thank you much! In for TS3 and UP @ $28.98. :D

And, if a code does show up in my email, I'll definitely pass it on to another CAG...thanks again, jupiterjones!

I got two emails, and used one. Here's the other code, first come, first served :

YMQA-46H3N2-R637QW (GONE)

EDIT: Here's another:

YMWS-M4LTUC-WNL2ES (GONE)

Last edited by a moderator:
Coupon Code : DISNEYHZ

does work...

Added Toy Story 1 into my Cart (Normally $20)

Got 10 off, so total was 30.99 after coupon and 8 off rebate.

Very good deal OP thanks so much. Just need Numero Dos now.

Away from home as you can access this p90x workout schedule timetable everywhere you don’t must be concerned about checking your wall diary. Discussed on this site may be the “Classic P90X Schedule”… yes this will be the same fitness regimen that made P90X popular on their infomercials.

the bar method is the trademarked name of an exercise program that is marketed by The Bar Method, Inc.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sixtywatz']Coupon Code : DISNEYHZ

does work...

Added Toy Story 1 into my Cart (Normally $20)

Got 10 off, so total was 30.99 after coupon and 8 off rebate.

Very good deal OP thanks so much. Just need Numero Dos now.[/QUOTE]

Tried that code on Toy Story 3 and it didnt work. Any other codes out there to use it on?

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Tried that code on Toy Story 3 and it didnt work. Any other codes out there to use it on?[/QUOTE]

"DISNEYHZ" doesn't work with Toy Story 3 alone. Its if you have two Disney Blurays (correct me if I'm wrong here) on the same cart. He's saying he got Toy Story 1 & 3, both on Bluray for $30.99 after the $8 from the TS3 code and $10 for the DISNEYHZ code at checkout. I used the same thing yesterday to get Prince of Persia and Toy Story 3, both on Bluray for $38 after both codes.

[quote name='nightmare452']"DISNEYHZ" doesn't work with Toy Story 3 alone. Its if you have two Disney Blurays (correct me if I'm wrong here) on the same cart. He's saying he got Toy Story 1 & 3, both on Bluray for $30.99 after the $8 from the TS3 code and $10 for the DISNEYHZ code at checkout. I used the same thing yesterday to get Prince of Persia and Toy Story 3, both on Bluray for $38 after both codes.[/QUOTE]

I see. I guess I just need one of the 8 dollar codes then, but amazon didnt send me any love. :cry:

I got TS3 and BatB for $36.98...hoping there are some in-store deals that make this even cheaper but I have the Amazon order ready just in case!

FYI you do have to use that $8 coupon by August 30 so it's a good idea to place the order now and cancel later if needed.

With all the stacks, upgrade coupons, general coupons and free tix to TS3, I got the first two Toy Storys on BD and saw TS3 in 3D for FREE and if you factor what I would've paid for the movie tix, actually pocketed about $6. Two Blu-rays and two movie tickets AND money back? FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!

Can't believe I didn't get this email when I've bought pretty much every Pixar Blu-Ray from Amazon.

If anyone could PM me a code I'd be extremely grateful.

gotta say i'm a bit annoyed i didn't get a code either. any unused code would be greatly appreciated

bread's done
Back