Save $8 on Toy Story 3 Combo Pack (Blu-ray) @ Amazon

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Just received an email with $8 promo code toward Toy Story 3 Combo Pack (Blu-ray) from Amazon via email. Expires August 30, 2010. Check your email, might stack with previous order.

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Customers who purchased kids and family movies might be interested in saving $8 on "Toy Story 3 Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack."

Use your code, xxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx, at checkout, and the discount(s) will apply. This code is valid for only one item and can be used only once. Offer ends on August 30, 2010. Restrictions apply; see below for details.

[quote name='Celsius']Would jump on it if it wern't for the steelbooks coming out at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

I believe they are using ironpaks moving forward if you care about that sort of thing

Just got my code and I immediately used it on a combo of Toy Story 3 (4 disc edition) and Beauty and the Beast (3 disc edition) for $34 shipped. Sweet! They are both Blu-Rays. Oh, and I saved an extra dollar because B&B was in m goldbox. :)

DISNEYHZ
for $10 off

I was able to email them to apply it onto an existing order that has glitched discounts when purchasing with another disney bd like price or persia or beauty and the beast

If anyone has an extra code, I would also love a PM. Despite the fact that I get all/most of my BDs through Amazon, I have not received a code.

I finally bit on this one.
I was waiting for it to show up in my quick deals for a couple extra bucks off. Oh well. Still a good price.

bread's done
Back