Save my Marriage sale Updated new items.

[quote name='mr_bungle']No it isn't. He said go ahead..besides, there were 3 of us![/QUOTE]

How did my 9 get before your 8? You got cheat codes!!!! xD

@mr_bungle. You spammed just to make the 10 posts go quicker so that you didn't have to camp on your PC. Spamming and cheating. You're hereby sentenced to life imprisonment with no possibility of parole. I'm sorry. But that is the way of CAG. I'll be in Vault 101. Goodbye.

Baha, I didn't even see you posting jjj..and no I wasn't going to camp. He posted that awhile back and said anyone could post as many times in a row and no one did it. Besides...what'd you think was going to happen? There was going to be snipers, I just happened to get lucky doing what he said I could do, lol.

:bs:I was 10th!! jjj deleted posts!! What a douchebag move. And scarhawk, OP SAID I could do that, he didn't care. Get off your high horse, you're pissed because you didn't get it

[quote name='scarhawk']^ Nope. I was 10th if jjj did in fact delete posts.[/QUOTE]

BS, regardless, someone delete posts. Megiddo even said, mr_bungle was 10th...so not fair. Even for CAGs, that's a new freakin' low. I won it fair and square.

You're not 10th. You're telling me to "get off my high horse" when you sound like you're in Panic mode because you didn't get a Blu-ray movie >_> "OP said I could :'(" Seriously? And you're telling me that I hit in a new low.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Wow, a mod deleted my posts..really? But not scarhawks? Wow...I didn't know we were GameFAQs now.[/QUOTE]I'll delete my posts if it makes you happy.

[quote name='scarhawk']I'll delete my posts if it makes you happy.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't care less what you do. It did kinda irk me though because people had to cheat so that I wouldn't win, maybe I did go a bit overboard, but fact remains I was tenth. Whoever gets it is OP's choice. Now, I'm going to go calm down and count to ten..irony:cool:

or I was tenth. or jjj was tenth. Just shows that competitions + CAGs = chaos. Anyway I'm off to play Fallout 3 from the goHastings deal lol.

[quote name='scarhawk']or I was tenth. or jjj was tenth. Just shows that competitions + CAGs = chaos. Anyway I'm off to play Fallout 3 from the goHastings deal lol.[/QUOTE]

Have fun, but I've got the screencaps now to prove it anyways :lol: And sorry to jjj, I thought you had deleted your posts, I overlooked them. You and I were battling it out apparently and the 8 that was posted from me after your 9 was the 10th post.

Acutally I am the 10th posting right now, lol...let's please leave it be. No more spamming, from anyone..this isn't what CAG is about :cry:

So what's this about who posted what? To anybody, get Super Scribblenauts off him the game is awsome! That's unless he just hasn't updated the list.

BTW, what has your wife said about all this?

[quote name='mr_bungle']Acutally I am the 10th posting right now, lol...let's please leave it be. No more spamming, from anyone..this isn't what CAG is about :cry:[/QUOTE]This thing is as good as over. Everything is deleted. So. We can all forget about the Blu-ray. Kay? On a lighter note, can't wait to recieve my copy of MAG :) Got it at a steal thanks to ceck :)

[quote name='scarhawk']This thing is as good as over. Everything is deleted. So. We can all forget about the Blu-ray. Kay? On a lighter note, can't wait to recieve my copy of MAG :) Got it at a steal thanks to ceck :)[/QUOTE]

scarhawk, when you get the chance, check out the MAG thread in the PS3 forums.

Congrats to skiizim in winning the Shutter Island Blu-Ray! He was the tenth poster from my first post about the mini contest, count 'em if you don't belive. Just don't forget to skip my 2nd post since my own does not count. Thanks to all of the CAGs who have helped me out in my bind with words and money. Thanks to you guys I am getting my fence painted this weekend and getting an estimate on some dry wall repairs. I did not tell my wife about any of this, so she found out when I was making up about a dozen or so packages. We had a good talk, and she is very happy to see me take such a major step. To some this might not seem like a big deal, but if you could see all the crap I have you would understand. So thanks again, and I'll probably have some more PSP stuff up by Fri. So keep an eye out.

One other thing, I am also running the Enslaved giveaway from Gaming dad in the contest thread if anyone is interested. I love my site but that too has been a sticky subject at home. So just a heads up the contest ends on Fri if you want to get in on it.

[quote name='ceck3969']One other thing, I am also running the Enslaved giveaway from Gaming dad in the contest thread if anyone is interested. I love my site but that too has been a sticky subject at home. So just a heads up the contest ends on Fri if you want to get in on it.[/QUOTE]

Will you be silling your PSP or any other consoles?

is this for games only (Shipping is $2 for 1 and $5 for 2 or more)

thinking about buying the Tekken 6 Fightstick from the bundle, with reciever and art book 25

Hey I just wanted to stop by and say good luck, I know its hard being in a relationship that isnt as happy as it could be but you will get through this ;)

I don't think I'll be unloading the consoles, since I do need them for my site, but some PSP titles will be up tomorrow. Also if anyone did not get tracking info from paypal let me know & I'll send it.
Thanks again everybody

don't think I'll be unloading the consoles, since I do need them for my site, but some PSP titles will be up tomorrow. Also if anyone did not get tracking info from paypal let me know & I'll send it.
Thanks again everybody

I didn't get tracking info

[quote name='GtotheA']hey i think i send u a message about dead rising 2. anyways if you still have it ill take it off your hands[/QUOTE]
DR2 is gone sorry. OP is updated with current availability. PSP titles will go up later today.

Some feedback left today, thanks for all of your support, monetary and otherwise. To Danny VIP up there, she's not for sale.......yet. :)

[quote name='frostybroc']You pu tup the 360 stuff yet? I need a headset asap.[/QUOTE]
Yep i did, but I'll see if I have an extra headset.

bread's done
Back