Save up to 60% on Movie and TV DVDs

This is bull- the MSRP for sets like 30Rock and the Office have an MSRP of about $40 by now. They're just marking up the price a bit and then discounting it. No way am I going to pay $22+ a season.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']This is bull- the MSRP for sets like 30Rock and the Office have an MSRP of about $40 by now. They're just marking up the price a bit and then discounting it. No way am I going to pay $22+ a season.[/quote]

Which is why Circuit City and Best Buy list the same MSRP? :roll:

Thanks OP, this is the best deal to show up on The Office since Amazon's Christmas sale (which, unfortunately, I missed).

Yeah, that is very annoying- Office 3 is $40 and Office 1 is $20 at Target. But this is still the cheapest way to get them probably for a while.

I am so mad I didn't buy them at Christmas time for $19 and $10 :bomb:

The MSRP is ALWAYS much higher than anyone sells it at. I mean, most 2-disc sets have an MSRP of 30 bucks even though they're usually 20 in most stores.

This is actually a good deal, thanks GoGame!

[quote name='cubsbearsnbulls']how long will this last?..im gonna buy season one of the office..but seasons 2 and 3 are on sale next week for 20 and best buy.[/quote]

Thank you so much for the heads up on Office 3! Been waiting for that to be on sale again :bouncy: Too bad my wife works on Sunday, coud have went to Best Buy and Cici's right next to each other :(

bread's done
Back