save5sept = CODE = $5 off a $50 purchase at gamequestdirect.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Masterkyo']all games is EXPENSIVE & even with $5 off still overpricing ;)[/QUOTE]

replace "is" with "are"....and you're still wrong

I ordered Virtua Quest on PS2 from them a few months ago because they have it for $20 when everyone else still has it for $40. Not that the game is a worthy game, but it proves you wrong. Plus, I believe it's still the cheapest place that you can find that game in particular. I'm sure their are other deals like this on that site, but I just don't have the money right now to browse any stores....I'm afraid I'd get too much of an urge to purchase something.

Depends on the game. I just ordered a pile of games from them, that were only $18-19 each..... about $10 cheaper than the competition.

troy

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']What the...no need to bump your own thread. People will see it.[/QUOTE]

He wants to make sure no one misses the deal. ;)

And here's a bump!

How reliable is this company? has anyone had extremely good or bad experiences with them? i see on their site they have some really rare stuff. and everything is supposed to be brand "new" right?

PlayStation Portable PSP Value Pak Retail Price : $279.99

Someone needs to tell these idiots that ain't the retail price...

Everything is high priced... even w/ the $5 off...

Too expensive... for my blood...

I've order twice from gamequest and both times were flawless.

I just sent back GT4, so now I'll see how their return policy works.

troy

They certainly jack up the prices on games that are getting hard to find - Breath of Fire 3 and Dragon Warrior 7 for $70 each? I don't think they even go for that much on Ebay.

The only person talking glowingly about this company is electrictroy. He's also the one who keeps posting deals for them and bumping the threads. It's not hard to figure out he is associated with the company. I can only assume that either CheapyD hasn't been paying attention to this thread, or he just doesn't care. Either way though, I wish electric troy would stop bumping the threads he starts on this company. Their prices are just too high.

I ordered about 5 times from them. 4 times went okay, one time they forgot to ship something and I had to call them a month later to get it shipped out, but the cust. service was good. For sealed rare games, they are generally on the cheap side. i.e. I got Arc the Lad collection for $60 when all other places were charging $80+ for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back