Saved games lost?

halfbent

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Yesterday while recovering my gamertag, it was giving me the signup service is not currently available error. I finally got my name recovered, however, now NONE of my saves are showing up. Guitar Hero, Mass Effect, Eternal Sonata, nothing is showing up at all. It's like I never played them. They're on the HDD, just not showing in game. Any idea how to fix this?

edit -- nm, looks like EVERYTHING was lost, they don't even show in the games memory anymore... What a hit to take.

Yeah, recovering the gamertag since the new update has been screwing loads of people up.. absolutely no idea why.

Did you try calling xbox, moving the data to a memory card, anything else?

The data doesn't show in any of the individual games, it's like it was all deleted, so I can't really copy it to a memory card - other than the gamertag. Was going to call Xbox tommorrow, but I don't think there is anything they can do. Mass Effect and Guitar Hero just created their own new saves, so I'm pretty sure the old ones are gone.

Well saves are tied to the gamercard.. if you made any new saves while the gamercard WASNT present, those you cant touch.

But all saves, thanks to update many a month ago, are now completely tied to your gamercard. If you are still using the same hdd, the saves should be there whenever the card is present.

bread's done
Back