Saver is Back thank you ebgames (CAG15/CAG16 now back as well)

CAG15 always gave me a "not approved by manager" code so I always used PPLAY15 instead anyway. Now that SAVER is back, I can start buying lods of used games again :cool:

[quote name='mirthoneist']For the less-informed like myself, what is SAVER?orry for asking a stupid question, but I'm not in the know[/quote]

free shipping on preowned games and accessories, dvds.

[quote name='TomCloud9'][quote name='mirthoneist']For the less-informed like myself, what is SAVER?orry for asking a stupid question, but I'm not in the know[/quote]

free shipping on preowned games and accessories, dvds.[/quote]

Thanks for the info. :cool:

[quote name='CheapyD']I emailed my EB rep about SAVER, CAG15, CAG16 they will all be back.[/quote]
Nice! You think they'll ever give us a CAG17? Perhaps a CAG16.5?

[quote name='CouRageouS'][quote name='CheapyD']I emailed my EB rep about SAVER, CAG15, CAG16 they will all be back.[/quote]
Nice! You think they'll ever give us a CAG17? Perhaps a CAG16.5?[/quote]

Or for that matter CAG15.1, or CAG16.1. You CAG!!

[quote name='trunks982']whats the diff between cag15 and pplay15. its the same thing. i dont know why u guys wanna just put in cag15[/quote]

Cag Pride!

Wait, that doesn't sound right...

[quote name='trunks982']whats the diff between cag15 and pplay15. its the same thing. i dont know why u guys wanna just put in cag15[/quote]

I'm not positive, but I'm sure it helps out Cheapy D, which I'm all for because I wouldn't find half the deals without his site.

[quote name='xboxowns']Can the Edge card be combined with SAVER?[/quote]

Yes it can, not only that, but you can combine SAVER with PPLAY15 and your edge card for 25% off and free shipping. Only reason I ever order online :)

[quote name='CouRageouS'][quote name='CheapyD']I emailed my EB rep about SAVER, CAG15, CAG16 they will all be back.[/quote]

A true CAG code would be CAG33 cominable with SAVER, ahhh... to dream.

[quote name='rockhero']CAG15 still doesn't work unfortunately...[/quote]

it worked for me....

[quote name='Agent_logan'][quote name='CouRageouS'][quote name='CheapyD']I emailed my EB rep about SAVER, CAG15, CAG16 they will all be back.[/quote]

A true CAG code would be CAG100 stackable with SAVER, ahhh... to dream.[/quote]
perchance to dream! aye, there's the rub!

Hmm...cag15, cag16, and saver are all down. I just tried using them and it came up that they expired 1/10/05. Hopefully they'll come back. It even says the edge card expired 1/10/05.

I'm hoping it's just a mistake(most likely) and they'll fix it soon. They may have to set an end date for offers and they forgot to change it.

Hmm, that's strange. I used CAG15, SAVER and my Edge card just this past Saturday (January 8th) with no problems, and now it doesn't work because of that apparent end date of the 10th.

I wouldn't worry about it too much; I'm sure it'll get fixed soon enough, just like this last time on New Years when the codes stopped working.

[quote name='tubtub']Hmm...cag15, cag16, and saver are all down. I just tried using them and it came up that they expired 1/10/05. Hopefully they'll come back. It even says the edge card expired 1/10/05.[/quote]

EB contacted me to tell us they are having technical difficulties.
They expect it to be fixed today.

bread's done
Back