SAW & Disgaea 3 (ps3) 12.99 USED @ Gamestop.com

Back in stock!

Got a question. I got mine today and it was in a generic black case with the gamestop sleeve and no cover art. can i go to a gamestop store and exchange it for one in better shape?

[quote name='Sillentassasin']Back in stock!

Got a question. I got mine today and it was in a generic black case with the gamestop sleeve and no cover art. can i go to a gamestop store and exchange it for one in better shape?[/QUOTE]

That depends on what the employee wants to do. He or she may do it and if the person does not want to, buy the game and just return the one you got from the brick and mortar store.

[quote name='TeamUnderdog']Thanks for bumping it! I picked up Saw w/ my $10 credit.

$6.44 shipped! What a bargain![/QUOTE]

Why so much?

[quote name='shoe478']That depends on what the employee wants to do. He or she may do it and if the person does not want to, buy the game and just return the one you got from the brick and mortar store.

Why so much?[/QUOTE]

Shipping + Tax. SAVER didn't work.

Thats a steal for Disgaea 3, i remember paying 50 when it came out, along with 50 dollars for the extra DLC, already have like 300 hours worth of playtime

aaaand its gone.

description says ships in 24 hrs, but if you click on the description, the page says its gone, and you can't add it to your cart.

bread's done
Back