SBWildBill's College is eating me alive sale

SBWildBill2004

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (92%)
I have taken pictures of every game avail. and can be sent upon request. i dont want to put that many pictures on this post. I have added descriptions as well.

edit 1: Payment by Paypal, Postal Money Order or by personal check. However on personal checks, i will not ship out untill the check has cleared though my bank

Edit 2: Man people just keep bringing up good points that i just keep missing :wall: So none of the games on my list are GH. Thats right NONE of them are

Edit 3: Some game marked as Gone/Pending

Edit 4: Big sales are in the talks, so get in on the good stuff while you can- Updated with pending games

Well as the title reads, college is eating me alive. So i am putting a huge section of my games up for sale.

So heres what i'm selling- All are complete and in great shape unless noted

ANYTHING IN RED is PENDING

ANYTHING IN YELLOW is SOLD

ANYTHING WHITE IS STILL LEFT!!!

I have multipules of many games, so dont be confused if you see a game in this color which means its sold and the same game below it, its just a double!

PS1

Arc the Lad collection, (Missing a few of the cardboard popups but everything else is there)

Alundra 1 (holo-edition with the guide)- No cracks in case, Manual shows normal wear and tear, disc has some surface scratches but plays fine- no stickers

Alundra 2

Azure Dreams-- No stickers, no cracks, normal wear and tear on manual, disc as some surface scratches put plays fine

Battle Hunter-- No stickers, No cracks, Manual is in exceptional Condition, disc has some surface scratches, plays fine

Breath of fire 3

Breath of fire 3

Breath of fire 4 (2 copies of this)- 1 copy has crack along back of case with circular surface scratches. other copy has very small surface scratches. Both manuals in great shape

Brave Fenser Musashi (complete)-

Brave Fenser Musashi-- case is crack free, manual is missing, the disc has scracthes but still plays, the collector cd is very good shape

Blast Lacrosse- no cracks in case, manual in good shape, disc has no scractes

Beyond the Beyond

Brigandine

Castlevania SOTN (2 copies of this, one disk has wiriting on the top, doesn't look bad though)

Chrono Cross

Darkstone

Diablo (2 copies of this)

Dragon Valor

Dragon Warrior 7

Dragon Warrior 7--- Got another complete one for sale!

Deception 1

Deception 3

Eternal Eyes (sealed

Ehergeiz (manual is missing at the moment, i know its around here somewhere though)

Fear Effect (With the guide)

Front Mission 3

Grandia

Gundam Battle Assult 2

Guardian's crusade (2 copies)

Galerians

The Granstream Saga

Harvest Moon

Intelligent Qube

Jade Cocoon

Koudelka

Kings Field

Kings Field 2

Kartia (Missing the maual, however it can be bought at Atlus.com for $3.00 and is in stock currently)

The Legend of Dragoon

Lunar 2 disc/case

Lunar 2 COMPLETE- SEALED

Lunar 2 Discs/Case

Legend of Legaia

MonsterSeed

Master of Monsters

Monster Rancher Battle card episode II

Mechwarrior 2

Mega man 8 (sealed)

Parasite Eve

Persona 2 (no manaul)

Parasite Eve 2

Rhapsody

Residen evil 3

Romance of the 3 kingdoms IV

RPG Maker (2 copies, 1 missing manuals, 1 totally complete)

Saiyuki: Journey west

Torenko: The last hope (no manual, has the front cover sleeve though for some odd reason)

Shadow Tower

Saga Frontier

Saga Frontier 2

Threds of Fate

Vandal Hearts

Vandal Hearts

Vanguard Bandits

Vagrant Story (2 copies, both have collectors CD)

Wild Arms 2 (no manual)

Xenogears

Genesis

Toe jam and earl 2 (no manual)

Castlevania Bloodlines

Phantasy star 3

Phantasy star 4-- Has the original Cardboard box, game and inner box, no manual

Gunstar heroes

SNES---- All are Cart Only, all have been tested and played

Breath of fire (has the map also, pritty beat up map, game is fine)

Final Fantasy 2

Final Fantasy 3

Super Mario World

Earthbound

PS2

Suikoden 3

La Puclle Tactics

.hack Infection

.hack Mutation

.hack Outbreak

Makai Kingdom

Frequency

Star Ocean 3

Forgotten realms demon stone

DDRMAX 1

DDRMAX 2

The bards tale

MGS 3

Jak 2

The thing

Slipheed (sealed)

XBOX

Brotherhood of steel

Panzer Dragoon Orta

Fable

Burnout 3

GCN

Legend of Zelda WindWaker

Legend of Zelda OCT/MQ (sealed)

Legend of Zelda CE (3 copies)

Resident Evil

Resident Evil 0

Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 4

Viewtiful joe

FF Crystal Chronicals

Guides

Fear Effect

Final Fantasy Chronicals

Final Fantasy Anthologies

Alundra 1

Lunar 2 eternal blue hard cover guide. (looking to package it with my sealed lunar 2)

The I don't want to get rid of it, but if the price is right i will have to section :(

(Hold)Valkyrie Profile

Ogre Battle Limited Edition (with the map, PSX)

Chrono Trigger (yep its complete)

So go ahead and shoot me offers, if there isnt a huge responce right off i will consider going though and posting prices. My PM box is empty so feel free to PM away or post in the thread. If you order over a certian amount of games then i will make shipping free. we can talk about that further.

Good bye my loves

-Wild Bill-

Nice. i'll have to examine your list closer here in a sec. You will move this stuff alot faster if you post prices just to help you out a bit. GL i know how college goes :)

haha i will have to check my boxes, just recently moved home, i think this is a game i might have a 2nd copy of, i will let you know though

[quote name='SBWildBill2004']haha i will have to check my boxes, just recently moved home, i think this is a game i might have a 2nd copy of, i will let you know though[/QUOTE]

dont crush my hopes and dreams man!

ATLC, Castlevania: SotN, Lunar 2 discs/case only, Vandal Hearts, Xenogears

Interested in all those. Any sort of discount off eBays going rate for them if I buy them all from you?

interest in :
alundra , bof3 , bfm complete , dw7 , lunar2 guide , and sealed , parasite eve , xenogears
alundra guide , ffa guide .

pm me each price.

Intersted in the following if they're complete, like-new condition.

Azure Dreams
Breath of fire 3 (2 copies of this)
Saga Frontier

Send me a PM.

will take care of Kim and Scarface in the morning... well it is morning here 12:30 and i got a class tomorrow morning. So i will respond to PM's after then. Thanks for all the intrest and keep the offers comming in please!

Sorry for the lack of communcation, had to go out of town for a family emergency. But managed to get another copy of Dragon Warrior 7, and Phantasy Star 4. If anyone is looking for an Arc The Lad collection, without the extras(has the box, only extra is the memory card thingy) Let me know

Can also get Michael Jacksons moonwalk for Sega if someone wants it haha

GOt your games today. your crappy packaging which was a priority mail bag ripped! i got missing game, cracked cases!, discs everywhere, wet manuals, and damaged discs as well. I am missing breath of fire 3 i can only assume you didnt send it or it fell out the huge taped up hole in the front or partial whole in the back
.. i have a photo below of your awesome packing job (maybe you should use a box for a few pounds of games?

[quote name='SBWildBill2004']kim, intrested in your gungrave, what else do you want for it other than the guide[/QUOTE]

just pm me and we will talk.

now thats beat up packaged.

he should of send it in a small box or something.

what did you recieve and what you missing

This has beer or something all over it . someone definitley set a pint glass on it its still wet when i got it in the mail!!! other games quoted as minty fresh but scratches on discs them some where incomplete , EB stickers, other problems as well. Seller has not responded to my contacts

GrandiaM2.jpg

hm. thats definitely creative packaging - hopefully it was mishandles at the Post Office but I do agree with you, a box would have been the prefered route especially since a flat rate box is only $8.xx with DC.

so you haven't paid for it :p you should see if the game WORKS and etc.
and get some discounts and etc.

hope something happens.

at my post office up here in VT, yes rual Vermont, you can give the post office the money, and the items to package for you if you are in a rush, as i was. This is the 2nd time they have done a horrable packaging job for me, and i hope the other games i have sent out arive in good condtion, if not, get back to me and i will take care of it however i can. Game, i'll catch you on AIM when i get back from school

no he was paid up front with paypal.. i mean other people should ask for photos of the stuff as it was all misrepresented. after all read his other posts he got the stuff for 5 bucks each at pawn shops etc.. now there is great place!

bread's done
Back