Feedback
26 (100%)
corey gravely ( S/N Brtngeek)
[email protected]
2101 blue jay six rd.
Cool Ridge, WV 25825 USA
(304) 673-6546

Owes me $165 and games, or a zune.
was in a trade for the past year... he kept on making excuses and till this date..now hes bitch ass is gone.

spam him/report him or ban him if hes here

thanks, and sorry if i posted in the wrong section.

Yeah I understand your upset, but posting his username and email address is probably enough. Address and phone number just takes it to far. Plus adding reference info is always a plus...

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']i don't think it's really cool to post his address and phone number dude[/QUOTE]
Why not ? Every scammer should get his/her ass rape ^__^

Pay him a visit, break his legs, and reclaim your items. Scammers deserve to have their personal information posted, as he/she could use a good ass raping and a broken knee cap for good measure.

I agree that posting any information ought to be acceptable in the case of scammers. Lots of users float in and out of trading sites for years (such as the notorious Steve McFadden), using many pseudonyms but the same address. If a trader sees the address of someone they're trading with in a scammer alert, it could save them from getting hosed.

As far as contacting local police, that's always tough. I've done a couple favors for traders overseas and in other parts of the country because they got ripped by someone close to me. Most cops won't do a thing if you or your agent can't show up at the station to fill out a report.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Posting personal info should never be okay. Espeically not by one person saying "this user is a scammer" with no proof.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I'm not 100% convinced anything happened yet. His CAG user name should be enough. Posting his address I can let slide, but his e-mail and phone # and then telling people to spam him without any proof?! That's not what we do on this site and it's sad if that's what he expects us to do.

I am American Desi on TGN, im not sure if hes on here, Click here for more info, hes such a ass. I called him never picked up so i *67'd him (hides my phone number) and once he picked up and i asked to talk to him he hung up on me and never picked up.
I called his local police department and they couldnt do anything about this.
Now i just seriously gave up on him, since he wasnt coming on TGN alot i thought i could be going around scamming other poeple on other sites.

If any of this not allowed to be posted be go ahead a edit it out.
Thanks

[quote name='Pookymeister']trade for over a year?[/quote]
I was exaggerating , trade was finalized on 01/10/07, so its been 8 months.

bread's done
Back