Scammer - luckeyman

Allow me to add to this:

His full name is Adam Luckey. He's used "luckeyman" as his username, so to put out his full name I don't think is inappropriate. HE put that out there for people to see, so I don't feel like a jerk for repeating it.

Also, he uses/used a furniture store as his address. The proof is in the top BTR report from GTZ:
http://gametz.com/user/adam_josh.html

In the pending trade screen I have going with him (this is how he got my address to hopefully fix his issues with myself and ploppsdman), here's his listed address:

(removed by Dan)

For those that don't like GTZ, here's the links to the proof that the listed address is, in fact, a furniture store:
http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_0s96dj

If anyone gets PM'd me "luckeyman" or "adam_josh" or something along those lines, I'd avoid trading with him.

I hope this helps anyone at all ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
What was the point if he uses different address than his own? Doesn't that mean he won't be able to receive the stuffs then? Anyway keep up with his local police. If you keep annoy them they will eventually force him to do something about it. Also could it be that he works at that furniture store? I suggest calling it up and ask if there's a Luckey there.

I've had a bad experience with a trader named luckyman, so if this guy and my guy are the same then no doubt this won't probably end happy.

I don't know what luckyman did (it's been a while since it happened) but at least I got this trader added to the "Bad Trader's List"

Hope it works out for you though

It seems that Adam Luckey is back to caring or something, because as promised from him, I have my game back. I also have ploppsdman's game and will be mailing it back to him as ploppsdman requested. I will be sending out his game Friday assuming he gets me his address by then.

I took Adam's address off the post because it was asked... and also that he did come through. I don't care how big of a jerk it would have made me look like, if Adam hadn't have come through as he said, I would have left his address there for the world to see.

Still, I wouldn't recommend trading with him unless he sends first and you verify that everything works when/if you receive. At least until he decides he wants to earn a good reputation and show he deserves to be trusted.

[quote name='PositivelyDan']It seems that Adam Luckey is back to caring or something, because as promised from him, I have my game back. I also have ploppsdman's game and will be mailing it back to him as ploppsdman requested. I will be sending out his game Friday assuming he gets me his address by then.

I took Adam's address off the post because it was asked... and also that he did come through. I don't care how big of a jerk it would have made me look like, if Adam hadn't have come through as he said, I would have left his address there for the world to see.

Still, I wouldn't recommend trading with him unless he sends first and you verify that everything works when/if you receive. At least until he decides he wants to earn a good reputation and show he deserves to be trusted.[/QUOTE]

Finally, happy fucking ending. You guys deserve more, with all of your work and effort trying to get everything settled. I commend you guys :applause::applause::applause:

iRandom, if you have any pms from the guy or if you know the address he had you ship the games from, if it's the same kid, we can probably help. I can give you his myspace page and the local police. Send me a PM if the address is from La Vernia TX.

[quote name='PositivelyDan']Allow me to add to this:

His full name is Adam Luckey. He's used "luckeyman" as his username, so to put out his full name I don't think is inappropriate. HE put that out there for people to see, so I don't feel like a jerk for repeating it.

Also, he uses/used a furniture store as his address. The proof is in the top BTR report from GTZ:
http://gametz.com/user/adam_josh.html

In the pending trade screen I have going with him (this is how he got my address to hopefully fix his issues with myself and ploppsdman), here's his listed address:

(removed by Dan)

For those that don't like GTZ, here's the links to the proof that the listed address is, in fact, a furniture store:
http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_0s96dj

If anyone gets PM'd me "luckeyman" or "adam_josh" or something along those lines, I'd avoid trading with him.

I hope this helps anyone at all ever.[/QUOTE]

As far as the furniture store goes, the police told me that that is a residential neighborhood. So, I'm not sure what's going on. Maybe they just run their business out of their home and have a warehouse supplier. As far as the kid goes, he sent the games back. I've got no problem with him anymore.

[quote name='ploppsdman']iRandom, if you have any pms from the guy or if you know the address he had you ship the games from, if it's the same kid, we can probably help. I can give you his myspace page and the local police. Send me a PM if the address is from La Vernia TX.[/QUOTE]

the thing is he never initiated the deal, but instead left me waiting for about a week and a half. He had 0 feedback so it was obvious who was to ship their game first but after our initial contact, he/she never replied back. I guess I can't really compare my bad encounter with this, but they are still the same nonetheless.

I did mail ploppsdman's game back to him today. He has a delivery confirmation number in his messages over on GameTZ.com (where he originally contacted me). Just thought I'd put that little bit of closure on this whole mess.

Well, thanks to every one who replied in this forum. And to Dan, thanks for your replies and work. The 3 who were scammed have gotten our games back, mine being in the mail. I'm glad the kid sent our things back; not so glad it took calls to the police to get him to do it. Again, thanks goes to everyone in this thread and big thanks to shrike4242 for all of his help.

To put a cap on this: I did not want to call the police at all, as I don't have good feelings or experience with them. However, this kid had already scammed 2 people in March and if no one called him on it, he would definitely do it again. After more pressure, we got our games but not only that, but the game I was suppose to receive in trade, Street Fighter IV, I found at Target a few days ago for $9.98.

Take care .... Joe.

bread's done
Back