Scarface Request

Locinator

CAGiversary!
Hi, everytime I watch Mtv cribs they always have scarface in their dvd collection. I haven't watched it yet and want to add it to my collection so I can be cool like all the gangster rappers. :D I'm a college student and am short on money, so if you know where they sell it cheap, plz post. I'm looking for it to be under $15 shipped. By the way I am looking for the widescreen anniversary edition.

If you want a good deal on the annv edition try fry's..for 19.99 you can get that and the fast and the furious tricked out edition in a two pack.

[quote name='Locinator']Hi, everytime I watch Mtv cribs they always have scarface in their dvd collection. I haven't watched it yet and want to add it to my collection so I can be cool like all the gangster rappers. :D I'm a college student and am short on money, so if you know where they sell it cheap, plz post. I'm looking for it to be under $15 shipped. By the way I am looking for the widescreen anniversary edition.[/QUOTE]

You know wat chu are? Ju are a cockroach! Ju know what iz a cockroach? Its a bird that cant fly straight.......

I love Scarface

The question here is how low will they go.

stripespbj has it

kaji7p56 has it as well

you said the most is $15 shipped. okay lets start there who is going to go lower then that.

/\/\/\ it's just that that anniversary edition sucked "little friends". I'll hold on to my original DVD release with pride any old day.

[quote name='Graystone']The question here is how low will they go.

stripespbj has it

kaji7p56 has it as well

you said the most is $15 shipped. okay lets start there who is going to go lower then that.[/QUOTE]

14.99 hehe

[quote name='stripespbj']14.99 hehe[/QUOTE]

Joo no wat joo are? Joo arr a burd dat dosent fly strait. Joo are a cacaroach!

$14.98

[quote name='Santurio']/\/\/\ it's just that that anniversary edition sucked "little friends". I'll hold on to my original DVD release with pride any old day.[/QUOTE]

Ewww....the original DVD release had one of the worst transfers i've ever seen. It's not unwatchable, but the new DVD is far superior

[quote name='ArchangelOfWar']I just saw Scarface, the 2-disc edition for $5.86 at a Wal-Mart (B&M). YMMV.[/QUOTE]

That's a damn good deal.

[quote name='Scahom1']Ewww....the original DVD release had one of the worst transfers i've ever seen. It's not unwatchable, but the new DVD is far superior[/QUOTE]

that movie was meant to look that way. it's part of the charm, that's the way I fell in love with it. Plus, it's not the visual quality that bothered me about the new release, it was the way they tried to make it all hip-hop.

[quote name='kaji7p56']Joo no wat joo are? Joo arr a burd dat dosent fly strait. Joo are a cacaroach!

$14.98[/QUOTE]

14.95!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EAT THAT!

[quote name='clariste']That's a damn good deal.[/QUOTE]

UPDATE: I went back to Wal-Mart to see if it was still $5.86. It was. Except..it was the VHS version. :(

bread's done
Back