Scary Drill - Thor drill - looks like a revolver

tsbardella

CAG Veteran
:shock:
Scary drill on Ebay

Old Scary Drill perfect for Halloween. comes with a drill bit with caked brown stuff on it.

This drill is old as hell. The cord is cracked and only a real man would use it for anything other than scaring the pants off of some tied up co-ed you keep in the basement. I found a brown widow spider living in it. I will leave it alone for you - should come out running when you turn it on.

Did I mention how cool you would look stomping around naked with just this drill - till the extension cord runs out

Thor model 5228 nothing on the tags are worn away with some love and tenderness and a new cord wow this is a great deal...

Q: Is this really a scary drill? Or, is it just a little spooky? I don't want to open the box and think, - Oh jeez. A spooky drill. I really want to be petrified when I see it. I've been looking for a really scary drill for years.
Oct-16-06

A: Well I tell you, this drill comes with a real spider a Brown Widow (Spiderous hairious) - well is almost did till my wife killed it with a spatula I imagine that an egg sack lurks inside The rest of the drill is made from a sordid dull aluminum and looks like you would be better drillin a hole with your own electricity. I would, if I were you, have clean underwear available even if that means a trip to the Bucket O'Suds.

:fridge:

bread's done
Back