Scene It? Box Office Smash Bundle (360) $11.71 FSSS at Amazon

Very fun game. Getting the DLC is a MUST! Worth every penny for this price. I paid $30 or $40 for it years ago.

[quote name='Sway']If anyone was looking for another game to use with the controllers in this bundle, You Don't Know Jack is on sale on XBL for $9.99 (800 points). The 4 DLC packs are also on sale for 100 points ($1.25) each. Last full day of the sale is 10/22. The controllers have been confirmed to work with YDKJ. More info can be found in the XBL DotW Sales thread.

Currently the prices from a few third party sellers shipped by Amazon are:
$11.66 from Direct Distributor
$11.66 from Easy Buyz
$11.91 from NYC Electronics
$12.28 from Big Game Vendor[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Grabbed the YDKJ dlc.

[quote name='xspeedracerx']Thanks! Grabbed the YDKJ dlc.[/QUOTE]

Same here.
sig.jpg
:lol::lol:

This & YDKJ combined are the best party game for 360.

I just bought this for a friend who I'm always carting the games + controllers/receiver to his house, thanks OP.

Thanks OP. Between this game and the digital version of YDKJ being on sale this week, I'm rolling in the trivia goodness.

Don't forget that Box Office Smash has a trivia expansion pack. 700 additional questions, I believe. Plus, it has online multiplayer, unlike a couple other Scene It titles.

Went ahead and bought this. I asked my wife about it and she was all for it. Quiz games are the one type of game I play with her more than anything so a deal on a quiz game is always popular with me.

I've avoided this thread for a few days now so I wouldn't be tempted. I couldn't hold out any longer. Bought a copy today for $11.66. Thanks OP!

Just bit on this today, darn you OP. This should be a fun little distraction from all my survival horror games.

bread's done
Back