Scene it = killer app

the controller isn't there to look hot - its a buzzer, designed to be as simple as possible. it looks like its doing it's job. you can't really criticize it at this stage unless you know somethign about battery issues or something.

[quote name='trip1eX']Scene it = 4 yr old DVD party game that you can buy on Amazon for alot less than $60. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah but this is in high def with 4 add-on controllers bundled in.

Not the greatest announcement but this year's conference seemed to be directly aimed at the casual crowd.

[quote name='Sporadic']Yeah but this is in high def with 4 add-on controller bundled in.

Not the greatest announcement but this year's conference seemed to be directly aimed at the casual crowd.[/QUOTE]

Right. And the 360 is very much in need of family/party games.

Right and a family can buy SCene it on Amazon for $15 if they don't already own it. :)

The 360 lost to the Wii already in the casual gamer dept. The 360 is too much $$$ and it's too loud and bulky to appeal to anyone but hardcore types.

[quote name='trip1eX']Right and a family can buy SCene it on Amazon for $15 if they don't already own it. :)

The 360 lost to the Wii already in the casual gamer dept. The 360 is too much $$$ and it's too loud and bulky to appeal to anyone but hardcore types.[/QUOTE]

:roll: Only thing your post is missing is M$

My family and I are into watching all types of movies, this looks to be a great game to spend some time together with. Question is, how much is DLC going to run? Updates with the newest releases? A lot of possibilities here.

-Dr. Ugly

[quote name='trip1eX']Right and a family can buy SCene it on Amazon for $15 if they don't already own it. :)

The 360 lost to the Wii already in the casual gamer dept. The 360 is too much $$$ and it's too loud and bulky to appeal to anyone but hardcore types.[/QUOTE]

Except I have no intention of spending $400 on a wii and 4 controllers just so I can play casual games.

Controller design from PS2 game?

buzz2_buzzer.jpg

[quote name='Sporadic']Yeah but this is in high def with 4 add-on controllers bundled in.
[/QUOTE]

It's Scene It. Does it really need to be in high-def?

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Oooooooh.

It's fine to love your console, but this isn't worth raising an eyebrow for.[/QUOTE]
:roll: I don't even like Scene It but I was answering your dumb question about why it "needs" to be in HD. Drink a cup of coffee and calm down.

Whats with all the hate? No ones forcing you to buy this.

Microsoft is smart to try and broaden its appeal and get some of that Wiimoney.

This is the perfect game for families, wives, children, etc.

$60 for 4 wireless controllers, and the games... and then another $60 for batteries! =p

I think this is going to be a hard sell for MS; as others have stated the game can be picked up elsewhere for $15. Granted you don't get the buzz remotes, but then again is it really that often that an answer is in contention with this game? Also, alot of the questions on Scene It aren't multiple choice, so having this controller will IMO cheapen the game experience.

I'll pass and maybe pick this up when it hits $15.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']I think this is going to be a hard sell for MS; as others have stated the game can be picked up elsewhere for $15. Granted you don't get the buzz remotes, but then again is it really that often that an answer is in contention with this game? Also, alot of the questions on Scene It aren't multiple choice, so having this controller will IMO cheapen the game experience.

I'll pass and maybe pick this up when it hits $15.[/QUOTE]

I dunno about $15, but it will hit bargain bin extremely quickly.

As far as HD clips go, if that's a selling point then there are some pathetic souls out there who will dish out for this versus getting the regular version.

Good idea, bad execution. We don't need to pay $60 for this, we don't need the special controllers. This should have been a marketplace download title with Scene-It expansions available.

I have three words: Trivial Pursuit Unhinged. That didn't do well for the original Xbox, so why now at $10 more?

This should have been a $30 download tops.

What family cares if the system is loud? What a pathetic attempt at sparking a debate.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']What family cares if the system is loud? What a pathetic attempt at sparking a debate.[/quote]You've done worse before.

bread's done
Back