School Time

i just went today for my first day

but we have a freshman center so it's only 9th grade, everyone else is in the high school.

[quote name='BigNick']When you get there, kick the shit out of someone. If you dont, you will be someones bitch.[/quote]
lol...

[quote name='BigNick']When you get there, kick the shit out of someone. If you dont, you will be someones bitch.[/quote]

I have to agree with big nick, when I was a freshman the seniors told use if we came into the bathroom they would give use a super weggie and a swirly. I being the a asshole I walked straight in the bathroom pissed on a few seniors, and started punching. Three days home on the first day my dad was hot, But they didnt fuck with me again.

I was on the football teman, and was bigger and stronger than most of the others, so i was all good. It payed off, at teh first dance, I got to dance with the HOTTEST senior. I was so lucky I didnt pop a super wood.

Freshman year (just finished) wasn't that bad. At some schools you might get harassed but at my school seniors usually leave ya alone unless they occasionally decide to be "cool" and laugh @ u. Good luck

I'll remember that. :lol:

Some high schools have Freshman Hazing. That was a ritual at my school. They threw you inside one of those big garbage bins with the other Freshmen.

For reasons unknown to me, I was never thrown into the garbage bin. I guess I was lucky.

[quote name='Tromack']Seniors don't care about freshman. All of those highschool movies you have seen are complete bullshit.[/quote]
So true...

[quote name='Renzokuken']Dont sweat it, Freshman year was kickback.[/quote]

were you in regular or honors. dude i am in honors and i started last wensday. i have about 4 hours of howmework each day.

Its usually the sophmores and juniors that mess with the freshmen at my school. The seniors are too busy whining about how tired they are of school, and are too caught up with colleges to actually touch the freshmen.

[quote name='ex0'][quote name='Tromack']Seniors don't care about freshman. All of those highschool movies you have seen are complete bullshit.[/quote]
So true...[/quote]
Yes, it is BS. When I went to my orientation for HS, the principal was talking about how we'd be called greenies and all this shit. Never heard a word from any seniors or juniors the whole year.

[quote name='Tromack']Seniors don't care about freshman. All of those highschool movies you have seen are complete bullshit.[/quote]

Seconded.

I never gave a fuck about any of the underclassmen when I was in high school. Why would you? Most people just want to hang out with their friends, who are usually in the same grade. I guess most schools have a couple of asssholes though.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='Tromack']Seniors don't care about freshman. All of those highschool movies you have seen are complete bullshit.[/quote]

Seconded.[/quote]

Agreed.

I going in for my junior year this year, and let me tell you, OP. Highschool is mostly a tougher middleschool, at least for me. When I was a freshman in higschool, nothing bad happened to me or alot of the freshmen class. Most of the freshmen knew their place in school. The idiot or a-hole freshmen were the ones who suffered, because they thought they were tough. So, take my advice. Be respectful and make some friends in all grades. That way, you get more help along the way.

Good luck!

A lot of the seniors in my school go after the 9th grade girls. I guess it makes them feel "special".

[quote name='Storamin'][quote name='Tromack']Seniors don't care about freshman. All of those highschool movies you have seen are complete bullshit.[/quote]
A lot of the seniors in my school go after the 9th grade girls. I guess it makes them feel "special".[/quote]
That is usually what happens at all schools

im going into my third year as a freshman, actually im in 9.7 or w/e, ill be im 10th in like 1 report card and i gotta do good all year. I just like to sleep in.

[quote name='Tom'][quote name='Storamin'][quote name='Tromack']Seniors don't care about freshman. All of those highschool movies you have seen are complete bullshit.[/quote]
A lot of the seniors in my school go after the 9th grade girls. I guess it makes them feel "special".[/quote]
That is usually what happens at all schools[/quote]

Someone on another board had his first day of school and got a freshman girl to give him a bj. :shock:

But yeah, seniors don't give jack shit about freshman. The most they'll do, at least in my experience, is say "stupid freshmen" when the freshmen are slowing down the hallway traffic. Though all the upperclassmen, not just seniors, do that.

[quote name='Storamin'][quote name='Tromack']Seniors don't care about freshman. All of those highschool movies you have seen are complete bullshit.[/quote]
Hahaha I was just a hs senior a little while ago, class of 03. My buddy wanted to mess with Freshman girls cause they were "easy to manipulate". The thing about that is that the girls coming in were 13/14 and we were all turning 18. He'd always be seen around trying to talk to freshman and it earned him a reputation of a R. Kelly, just without the sex. My younger brother was a freshman that year, and he was like Dude..whats your friends problem? After graduation, he had a BBQ at his house...There was like all these young girls, all on his couches. They looked SO young but he looks young too so he fit in. You'd walk in there and say HOLY STATUTORY! The most fucken hilarious part to me was that parent's were dropping them off and picking them up. If only they knew who's house they were dropping their children off at..

im gonna start school next monday. I'm in 4 honors classes so im probably gonn a beg my parents to drop one if i get a ton of HW.

Don't drop Honors classes. They're good for preparing you for college life, when you'll have even more work. Well, that's what my cousins tell me. =/

[quote name='Moxio']Don't drop Honors classes. They're good for preparing you for college life, when you'll have even more work. Well, that's what my cousins tell me. =/[/quote]

Yes, Honors classes are great. And chances are, if you drop down, you'll be in a class filled with retards. At least that's what the deal is at my school.

bread's done
Back