Schwarzenegger won't be doing The Governator: Fighting evil transformers!

[quote name='Habbler']Every crime fighting hero needs a teenage ward. Looks like Arney has 3 of em.[/QUOTE]

Are those suppose to be his kids? If that's the case this is really going to be fucked up.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']You forgot that he fights the evil transformers using a Tron lightcycle while wearing Iron Man armor.[/QUOTE]

Yea I saw the mark 3 on the display lol.

I give it 5 episodes before they pull it.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']between this and the nhls guardian project, stan lee is losing it.[/QUOTE]

stan lee has lost it since that "Who wants to be a super hero?" TV show.
fat-momma_with_separated_logo.jpg

This reminds me of the 80's cartoons, like Mister T and Chuck Norris Karate Kommandos.....
Somethings from the 80's should never return.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']You forgot that he fights the evil transformers using a Tron lightcycle while wearing Iron Man armor.[/QUOTE]
Glad I'm not the only person who thought of Iron Man, even the suiting up sequence is ripped off.

[quote name='jputahraptor']Why again do giant robots need money?[/QUOTE]

Have you seen the price of gas lately?

[quote name='jputahraptor']Why again do giant robots need money?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Have you seen the price of gas lately?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:
you guys are a trip!

Because Arnie can't kill the human terrorist on a kid's tv show.

Yea this reminds me of Mr. T's tv show. I wonder if Arnie will end the episode with an important message? It worked fine in the 80's but today's kids are too fucked up as it is to get it.

"Remember kids, if you take enough roids and listen to your parents, one day you can be governor of Curlyfornia."

I remember reading about a month or so ago that he said he was going to star in something as a superhero but this is just, damn. I have nothing to say about it. Really just wow. Is he now trying to tell us something? Is he trying to tell use evil robots are everywhere and he is secretly fighting them? I would think so seeing how this is about him after being the governor. It is that or he is just insane now. 10 or 20 years ago, wow I feel old now, this would have worked. Now however I don't see it lasting long. Maybe Jesse Ventura will have a guest appearance.

[quote name='Strell']Harambee![/QUOTE]

I looked at the animation and was really hoping for some sort of Freeman family banter at the end.

And I think the signs of "Stan Lee has lost it" started really showing around 2004 with Stripperela.

I think it's just that Stan Lee is trying to figure out what to do with the millions he made from selling Marvel to Disney and I guess maybe senility is catching up to him at the same time.

bread's done
Back