Score at Flea Market/Therft Store

SharpShooter

CAGiversary!
In the last 3 days I picked a TurbGrafx system complete in working order with 5 games. One of the 5 games happen to be SplatterHouse all for $15.83 plus tax, Intellavision complete with Burger Time in working condition for $16. And a Sega Gen, Sega 32x, Sega CD combo with only the cable that connects to the Gen to the 32x with no games for $20. Also picked up the first Zelda game for the N64, PS2 Network adapater, Star Fox SNES, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario All Stars and Mario Paint for $31. Ill know with in the next few days if the Sega stuff all work once I get the cords. But all three do appear to be in very good condition. Also picked up some none video game related stuff too. Found them all at one flea market and the rest at 3 different therft stores.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']There is already a thread for THRIFT store pickups. Please look next time.[/QUOTE]
No, no... this thread is about THERFT stores. Totally different. Reading comprehension dude!

[quote name='Scorch']Lol he put therft twice[/QUOTE]
eripup.gif

[quote name='EarthBound Sucks']Yes. Please post pictures of this therft store. I want to see![/QUOTE]

Percs or it didn't herppen

[quote name='mastagoalie']it is very disappointing to see the OP still hasn't returned with pics of the haul or the therft store :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, I really wanted to see percs of him at the Therft store with his TurbGrafx and Intellavision. Why can't they have one of these near me? I'd really love to perk up a cherp Ateri Jiguer.

[quote name='Blade']Yeah, I really wanted to see percs of him at the Therft store with his TurbGrafx and Intellavision. Why can't they have one of these near me? I'd really love to perk up a cherp Ateri Jiguer.[/QUOTE]
OP left the thread to go start his own forum, CherpAssGamer.com.

[quote name='EarthBound Sucks']Come on OP. Ware bee da picchurs? Eye kneeds dem![/QUOTE]

haha :applause:

eye nead da fotos cuz eye knead dem fo a skool perojecht

[quote name='EarthBound Sucks']Dear OP: Whats the deal? I need those pictures yo![/QUOTE]

Check out his profile. He visits the site very infrequently.

Posts Per Day: 0.07

[quote name='Survivalism']Maybe he didn't come back because everyone was being a dick.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he didn't come back cuz he knew you'd stick up for him.

[quote name='Survivalism']Maybe he didn't come back because everyone was being a dick.[/QUOTE] Wow so everyone formed together to become a giant dick!? Like Voltron or something? That is awesome. If I was TC I would have come back just to see that.

[quote name='S0DA POPINSKI']Wow so everyone formed together to become a giant dick!? Like Voltron or something? That is awesome. If I was TC I would have come back just to see that.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I have the feeling the mods are going to form together to make a giant lock.

[quote name='Survivalism']Maybe he didn't come back because everyone was being a dick.[/QUOTE]
Didn't know CAG'ers were such grammar Nazis. Is this forum really so boring that there has to be 2 pages about one joke?

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Didn't know CAG'ers were such grammar Nazis. Is this forum really so boring that there has to be 2 pages about one joke?[/QUOTE]

Spelling Nazis

bread's done
Back