Score! Ninja Gaiden Black 19.99 @ BB w/ PM & GGC

Archgarth

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Yesterday I picked up Ninja Gaiden black for 19.99 at my local Best Buy. I took in the Fry's ad for the weekend that had NGB for 24.99, asked a manager if I could both price match and use the gamer's gift card at the same time, and he said yes.

Good thing too, as the cash register didn't want to ring up both discounts at the same time, the manager I had ok'd it with came over and keyed it in for me.

All in all, platinum hit price for new game, and so far it is kicking my ass. I've at least made it to the second boss (Samurai Horseman) without too much trouble, although I did get the option to abandon the way of the ninja and become a Ninja Dog, stupid pride though, making me go through the game on normal.

[quote name='Archgarth']Yesterday I picked up Ninja Gaiden black for 19.99 at my local Best Buy. I took in the Fry's ad for the weekend that had NGB for 24.99, asked a manager if I could both price match and use the gamer's gift card at the same time, and he said yes.

Good thing too, as the cash register didn't want to ring up both discounts at the same time, the manager I had ok'd it with came over and keyed it in for me.

All in all, platinum hit price for new game, and so far it is kicking my ass. I've at least made it to the second boss (Samurai Horseman) without too much trouble, although I did get the option to abandon the way of the ninja and become a Ninja Dog, stupid pride though, making me go through the game on normal.[/QUOTE]

is it harder than regular Ninja Gaiden? Or is it the same + dog mode?

[quote name='Archgarth']Yesterday I picked up Ninja Gaiden black for 19.99 at my local Best Buy. I took in the Fry's ad for the weekend that had NGB for 24.99, asked a manager if I could both price match and use the gamer's gift card at the same time, and he said yes.

All in all, platinum hit price for new game, and so far it is kicking my ass. I've at least made it to the second boss (Samurai Horseman) without too much trouble, although I did get the option to abandon the way of the ninja and become a Ninja Dog, stupid pride though, making me go through the game on normal.[/QUOTE]
don't worry, Ninja Dog is still hard..........

[quote name='wildnuts02']is it harder than regular Ninja Gaiden? Or is it the same + dog mode?[/QUOTE]

From what I understand it is the same difficulty as Normal mode, but with a lot of powerups that are tossed to you on a frequent basis (i.e. health, magic, etc.)

Personally, while I'm really enjoying the game, the real reason I picked this up was to play the original NES Ninja Gaiden's on my tv, as well as the original arcade game. Good old nostalgia. Mmmmm....crunchy.

[quote name='The VGM']You could've just gotten it for $20 using their $10 off coupon.[/QUOTE]
but not that many people (including me) can find the $10 off coupon.

bread's done
Back