Scored 2 WoW CE's at EB

phammerz

CAGiversary!
Wow, I was doing my trading ish at ebgames today and saw 2 copies of the WoW CE's in the window so i was like wow are those 150? and he was like nope they are 80 , they are only 150 on the website, but i dont know if blizzard is making more or not cuz we got these in today. newayZ i got 2 copies, 1 for me and 1 for my friend at 86.19.

ps. should i keep these? or are htey making more? cuz if they are making more i might as well just wait it out and return the ones i got

Damn, and that listing doesn't include a photo of the item (generally hurts the bidding) over $200 and it's not done yet - 30 mins left as I post this.

what are some tips to get the most, i rmemeber hearing ppl talk about good ending times and stuff, any tips would be wonderful

[quote name='phammerz']what are some tips to get the most, i rmemeber hearing ppl talk about good ending times and stuff, any tips would be wonderful[/quote]

No reserve usually gets more bids
Have it end around 7-9 PM (pacific time, that way east coasters and west coasters are all home from work and ready to bid at the last minute.)
Pictures of actual items
Title, make sure you have variations if any like WoW, or WOW in the title so a search will find it
Low shipping rate
Run it for 3-5 days, anymore and it will just sit there for the extra days while people wait for it to get closer to ending time to place their bid.

A little bit of advice I can give (I'm an ebay power seller for a few years now) try and have the auction end on the weekend and around 6pm or so central time so its not too late for east coast bidders to notice and not too early for west coast bidders to miss it. The last few hours of your auction are almost always the most critical, the more buyers you can get to notice the auction the greater chance you spark a bidding war and thats when you end up making much more than normal. Make sure to answer any questions you get from potential buyers as well, they might not actually bid but usually someone who takes the time to ask a question is interested and if you answer what they ask in a professional manner they will bid very high to get your item since they feel safer bidding knowing you respond. Hope some of that helps.

bread's done
Back