Scored a 60GB PS3 for $150

LXL_Guy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So I went out of my way to get a 60GB PS3 for $150. It works perfectly fine and got Resistance with it as well. I think I made a fairly good decision. Thanks to my buddy for helping me out in finding this deal.

[quote name='NastyNin9']I got my 60 gb the day they came out, and I will never get rid of mine either. But great deal dude.[/QUOTE]
I took advantage of a local store deal a few days after they dropped the price to $500.

Congrats bro, I got the same deal on Craigslist! 60 GB PS3, $150. Came with Need for Speed Prostreet and Prince of Persia.

I'm a craigslist whore, and IMO $150 PS3s are some of the best gems you could hope to find.

There were a few people in Syracuse area on CL offering 60 gb's a while back for $75 because it was getting a DRE and they didn't want to figure out how to fix it.

Of course, either those ads were all scams or great deals, but since I'm 2 hours from there I never got up there to find out before they disappeared.

Gahhhhh man thats the price I paid for a BR player :(

I wished I could get a PS3 for that price, I see cheap PS3 console offerings on CL but am extremely wary. Like this offer I saw for a 60gb PS3 + Killzone 2 + a controller for $50.

[quote name='munch']Well, how did you get it?[/quote]

Basically my buddy knew a guy he plays Rock Band with who wanted to part with the system for some quick cash for a reasonable amount. Sure he knew he could have tried to sell for more but figured if he priced it at $150 he'd get money faster.

bread's done
Back