Scored a FREE 512 MB PRO DUO From Gamestop!

Xphyle

CAGiversary!
Went to Gamespot today and purchased a used PSP Pelican Carry case that they had marked for $2.99. Got it out to my car and started checking it out (it was stapled in one of those plastic baggies of theirs). This case has 4 zippered pockets. 3 main pockets in the front, and one tiny one in back under the cases belt loop. Inside the tiny pocket I found a folded sony screen wipe cloth, one of those memory stick duo adapters, and inside the adapter, a 512 MB PRO DUO CARD!

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!! This shit never happens to me. I'm so stoked.

Xphyle

One time i bought a used gamecube case at gamestop for like 1.99 (the little round ones for the games). I come home, open it up to use it and low and behold i found inside 2 memory cards, one was a cheap mad catz piece of crap, and one was an official 251 memory card!! Talk about a score at the time that was over 20$ worth of merchandise. Needless to say i got my money's worth, i traded in the mad catz card for 1$ at ebgames.

Just a heads up, all psp accessories are super cheap at gamestop used. They don't take them in as specific items, just general "psp case" "psp external battery" etc..

I got a Logitech playgear for $7 and a Power Brick for $7 also from there recently.

Nah, I really don't feel sorry for the guy that lost it. It takes a special kind of person to trade in a case for like 25 cents (big money there), let alone leave 50 bucks in accessories inside it. Finder's keepers, great find OP!

bread's done
Back