Scored a Gitaroo-Man!

Luixfern

CAG Veteran
Finally, I got my hands on a gitaroo. Thanks to a fellow CAG'er that alerted me that this store

Edison Mall
4125 Cleveland Avenue
Fort Myers, FL 33901

Had 4+ copies in, well I gave them a call and the chick said that they only truly had one and that it was complete in great condition. I asked her to ship it to the Gamestop I work at and she did. I got it today and indeed it was in very nice shape. Just wanted to thank that fellow CAG'er that alerted me. (sorry forgot who)

[quote name='Doom Gaze']This is rare?

Woah, where have I been?

I got this new in the CC $5 sale last year.[/QUOTE]

wow.. i'm surprised you didnt' get the memo when you signed up... Gitaroo Man, Rez, Suikoden 2 are the three most saught after titles on this site... (then occasionally saturn Panzer games)...

nice find.. I'm waiting out on finding it at a pawn shop when the new systems hit.

[quote name='kimsh0t']it goes up to 80-100 on ebay...[/QUOTE]
Proof that people can be idiots. The sad thing is most the peopel who pay that dont even want to play the game, they just want to feel special online and be able to say they have it=-|

[quote name='cag1000']what did u pay at GS for it?[/QUOTE]

I payed 31.xx. It retails for 34 but I used my 15% employee discount.

and l got it to play it not to ebay it. being a guitar player myself and a fan of parappa and bust a grove type games I HAD to check this one out. Awsome game so far.

[quote name='musha666']Proof that people can be idiots. The sad thing is most the peopel who pay that dont even want to play the game, they just want to feel special online and be able to say they have it=-|[/QUOTE]

well, it is a really fun game with a ton of replay value(higher difficulty levels and stuff...if they've played it and have the money to burn, then why not?

[quote name='Luixfern']Finally, I got my hands on a gitaroo. Thanks to a fellow CAG'er that alerted me that this store

Edison Mall
4125 Cleveland Avenue
Fort Myers, FL 33901

Had 4+ copies in, well I gave them a call and the chick said that they only truly had one and that it was complete in great condition. I asked her to ship it to the Gamestop I work at and she did. I got it today and indeed it was in very nice shape. Just wanted to thank that fellow CAG'er that alerted me. (sorry forgot who)[/QUOTE]

Haha, that was me who wrote that... you owe me your life now :p

[quote name='Roufuss']Haha, that was me who wrote that... you owe me your life now :p[/QUOTE]

Yes it was you, I owe you a beer man, thanks. :beer:

bread's done
Back