scores from videogameauctions.com

metroidkiller9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
-1 (0%)
hey, i know not alot of people have signed on board to this but i just won a sealed cubivore for 15 bucks and i was wondering if anyone else got some great deals there. post it.

NiGhts for 10
Darlkstalkers for 10

I have to thank Defender for putting up such great auctions with no reserve. I will continue to use your site to purchase many things (both sites )

Virtua Stick
KOF EX2 import and others are on my list to get from you

[quote name='metroidkiller9']hey, i know not alot of people have signed on board to this but i just won a sealed cubivore for 15 bucks and i was wondering if anyone else got some great deals there. post it.[/quote]

your the bum who beat me for that. lucky. i dont have any money right now or id be bidding like crazy.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='metroidkiller9']hey, i know not alot of people have signed on board to this but i just won a sealed cubivore for 15 bucks and i was wondering if anyone else got some great deals there. post it.[/quote]

your the bum who beat me for that. lucky. i dont have any money right now or id be bidding like crazy.[/quote]

I beat you first and then metroid beat me, I believe

I am pissed because I would have voted on some auctions but I traded for the SAME game like the day before, and I depending on if anyone else voted I would have got a better price.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']those can be had for like 4 bucks at home depot or loes. got mine, little thing is powerful[/quote]

I would not mind paying a little more to help out BigNick. He makes me laugh and thats worth something

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']those can be had for like 4 bucks at home depot or loes. got mine, little thing is powerful[/quote]

If you can get a genuine mag lite solitaire for $4 thats a hell of a deal. $5 is the lowest I have seen. You can get imitations for $2-$4. Ebay fees have been killing me with these things.

ha ha ha it is Lowes! I got the penguin!!! I got the penguin!!!

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']those can be had for like 4 bucks at home depot or loes. got mine, little thing is powerful[/quote]

If you can get a genuine mag lite solitaire for $4 thats a hell of a deal. $5 is the lowest I have seen. You can get imitations for $2-$4. Ebay fees have been killing me with these things.

ha ha ha it is Lowes! I got the penguin!!! I got the penguin!!![/quote]

shit your gonna follow me around and correct all my grammer arent you? i go to schol, i have a teacher. and you arent that great of a role model.

ikik

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='BigNick'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']those can be had for like 4 bucks at home depot or loes. got mine, little thing is powerful[/quote]

ha ha ha it is Lowes! I got the penguin!!! I got the penguin!!![/quote]

shit your gonna follow me around and correct all my grammer arent you? i go to schol, i have a teacher. and you arent that great of a role model.

ikik[/quote]

School. ha ha ha I got the penguin! AGAIN!! Gotta go The OC is on.

fuckmonkeys my keyboard doesnt always register keys (its my dainty touch :oops: ). its not my fault for forgetting a letter or two. stop making fun of my mild dyslexia!

bread's done
Back