Scott Pilgrim vs The World The Game [PSN]

[quote name='sassylaurie']I already won a code *thanks again* so I am just sharing another awesome story about how we got our Wii. We were on a 5 hour road trip across the state in January 2007. This is a time when people were tent camping in

[quote name='Jouvert']My idea for an event has already been tried out in Sony Home, but I believe it's always been done as a solo effort. My idea is basically a group treasure hunt where you're randomly thrown in with a group of 4 people. All the groups entered into the event then have to find 12 objects scattered around the various Home locations using a bunch of clues. Now each group can split up into individuals or stay together but each group member must find at least 2 items and after finding all the items they must cross a pre-determined finish line as a group. First group to find all the items, have each member find at least 2 items, and then all cross the finish line wins a prize.[/QUOTE]

I like this idea, Treasure hunting for the next code would be a wicked idea. Only problem is, I dunno how to clue it. Anyway congrats.

[quote name='Kandal']I like this idea, Treasure hunting for the next code would be a wicked idea. Only problem is, I dunno how to clue it. Anyway congrats.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you like it. Thanks for the code.

What about taking a fighting game like Mortal Kombat with it's many characters and doing a Fantasy Football/NCAA Elimination tournament type mode. Each player would "draft" the characters of their choice - once off the board, they belonged to that "coach". Once the character lost, they would be eliminated.

This type of game mode could create tons of more modes like double elimination or would mix up the tag game.

Hmm an event idea? Got one, you kandal or someone here can make a game on little big planet 1 where we can play for codes and seeing that little big planet is free with the psn welcome back program anyone can enter and play for codes. We can call it the little big planet cag tournament where you play for codes.

bread's done
Back