scott2hotcott's first ever lowball - now over. Everyone's paid & all items shipped!

Double Dragon III: The Sacred Stones (cart, manual, dust sleeve $4
20. Super Mario RPG: Legend Of The Seven Stars (cart, manual, box)$31
e. Star Fox 64 (manual) $1

19. Super Empire Strikes Back (cart, manual, box) – cart very good, manual poor
(missing front cover, back page loose), box fair - $2

b. Diddy Kong Racing (box, manual) – box good, manual good - $2

28. Castlevania: Bloodlines (cart) – good - $8
57. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Radical Rescue (cart) – fair - $4

7. Tiny Toon Adventures (cart) – very good - $3
6. Paperboy (cart, manual, dust sleeve) – good $2
18. The Simpsons: Bart’s Nightmare (cart) – fair $1
51. Forza 3 (sealed) – from the 2010 console holiday bundle $3

All bids have been updated.

I just realized something today:

I live in Oklahoma, so the ending time Saturday between 9:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. will be central time.

Double Dragon II: The Revenge (cart, manual, dust sleeve) – fair 5
Sonic & Knuckles (cart, box) – cart very good, box poor 5

Sure, why not?

20. Super Mario RPG: Legend Of The Seven Stars (cart, manual, box) – cart fair, manual good, box good * this is a For Display Only box…the only difference is that phrase appears on the front, and the barcode is different on the back…everything else appears to be exactly the same as the regular box $35 - mb7241

22. Super Mario World (copy #2) (cart, manual) – cart very good, manual fair $2

PS1
35. Crash Bandicoot GH (disc, case, manual) – disc fair, case (has crack) fair, manual good $3

Xbox
38. Brute Force (disc, case, manual) – disc very good, case good, manual good $2
39. Dead Or Alive 3 (disc, case, manual) – 1
43. Halo: Combat Evolved (disc, case, manual) – disc fair, case fair, manual good - 1
45. Monopoly Party (disc, case, manual) – disc good, case good, manual good - 1

48. Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell PH (disc, case, manual) – disc good, case good, manual good $1

60. Pinball Hall Of Fame: The Williams Collection (disc, case, manual) – disc fair, generic Game Stop case with cover art, manual good - $1

The lowball is now over. Invoices will be posted/PMed on Sunday afternoon. A big thank you to everyone who bid, and to those who gave me the advice about the white text at the beginning!:applause:

[quote name='scott2hotcott']The lowball is now over. Invoices will be posted/PMed on Sunday afternoon. A big thank you to everyone who bid, and to those who gave me the advice about the white text at the beginning!:applause:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for a great lowball! Will you be updating the OP with the winners soon?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Thanks for a great lowball! Will you be updating the OP with the winners soon?[/QUOTE]

Working on updating the OP right now. Sorry it's taking a little longer than I had hoped to get the invoices up. Having a 4 week old baby can do that to you.;)

The OP has been updated with invoices for everyone. I will now be PMing everyone their invoice. My paypal address is [email protected]. I forgot to put it in the OP, but I will also accept Amazon gift cards (not Amazon Payments, though).

I should have everyone's packages shipped within 2 days of receiving payment. Thanks again everybody!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Scott

I actually won items 22, 6 and 19 but was only invoiced for 22....[/QUOTE]

WV Matsui, I sent you a PM.

For everyone who has paid (with the exception of Wchillinman - I sent you a PM), I've got your stuff ready to take to the post office on Tuesday. I will PM delivery confirmation numbers sometime Tuesday evening.

Almost everybody has paid and had their items shipped. I'm still awaiting payment from the following people:

therealdanhill
mb7241
starwa1ker

Also, I've received payment from HeroOfTime, but there was no address included. I kinda need that if you want your stuff.;)

[quote name='paulwall217']Thanks for the items. I went and left you feedback and hope you could do the same for me. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I just left you some feedback, too.

Everybody has paid for their items, and all items have been shipped! Thanks again everyone for the great lowball!

bread's done
Back