Screen protectors for DS?

[quote name='RandyTsai']anyone know where i get this at a b&m. btw is it even necessary to get a screen protector for the ds?[/QUOTE]

I say it's necessary to get a screen protector if you have friends that don't know how to take care of other people's property. Or you yourself don't know how to take care of it. Wish I knew where to get this at some B&M.

[quote name='1SwtDeception']I say it's necessary to get a screen protector if you have friends that don't know how to take care of other people's property. Or you yourself don't know how to take care of it. Wish I knew where to get this at some B&M.[/QUOTE]

I know how to take of my ds, but i always get that image of the ds display at my walmart thats all scretched up. and thats just scares me.

Hmm...I"ve been thinking of getting a Screen Protector as well. Thanks for the info on not getting the Intec one, but out of the two that have been posted is there anyway to get them B&M? Or maybe there is one that B&M that you guys would recommend?

I would have to say that a screen protector is necessary for the bottom screen since it will prevent the fine hairline scratches from forming on the screen under normal use. I have used a screen protector from day one, and you can see the little scratches on the protector but once you change it, you can see that the screen underneath is still in perfect condition.

Thanks for the links, is there any difference between the two from lik-sang? They appear to be the same brand and both produced by Hori. Also, how are shipping times from lik-sang?

you really shouldnt need a screen protector unless youre really rough with your ds... i use mine quite a bit and there are no scratches on it

bread's done
Back