Screw the wiimote, I want the controller from Existenz

[quote name='Eviltude']Why would you make a thread about something obscure like this and then give no info on it?[/quote]

Because, for the most part, if you haven't yet seen the movie you're far better off keeping it that way.

God, that was two hours in my science & tech-based Compositional Techniques class I wanted back.

[quote name='Kapwanil']Because, for the most part, if you haven't yet seen the movie you're far better off keeping it that way.

God, that was two hours in my science & tech-based Compositional Techniques class I wanted back.[/quote]

To be fair, the book was a lot better; though good luck finding that.

[quote name='sonderiaom']To be fair, the book was a lot better; though good luck finding that.[/QUOTE]
fuck reading though. I'd rather waste 2 hours of my life watching a shitty movie than 10 hours or more of my life reading a book that spawned a shitty movie.

It was like, a little chunk of rubber, with nobby things sticking out, and you controlled it by manipulating the nobs.

I mean, in the movie it was virtual reality, but i think it'd be cool on a tv too

bread's done
Back