Screwdriver For PS3

jrsmaster411

CAGiversary!
Feedback
46 (100%)
I'm not very bright when it comes to opening anything electronic or replacing a hard drive so I need help as far as what type of screwdriver I need to change my ps3 hard drive and where to buy it cheap.

You guys need a size 0 phillips - it's at sears for $3 last I checked or in a $1 tool set at a local dollar store.

Well I need to know what size tamper proof torx driver and where to find it.. I need to replace or clean the blu-ray drive in my PS3. Also, if anyone can link to a good how to page or video I would greatly appreciate it.

[quote name='Foo228']You guys need a size 0 phillips - it's at sears for $3 last I checked or in a $1 tool set at a local dollar store.[/quote]
I don't trust using the ones in the dollar store, they're usually the cheap chinese ones. You can get them from hobby shops, thats where I get mine for around $3-4.

Trust me, when you try to replace the PS3 hard drive, you WILL need pliers. Those screws are horrible, and will strip within seconds. Just use pliers to grab the top and bottom of the screws to loosen, then remove with screwdriver.

bread's done
Back