Scribblenauts $18.96 @ Amazon

Definitely one of the cheapest prices I've seen this for, but after paying about $25 for this game when it came out, I'd caution anyone from paying more than $10. The idea is fantastic, but the execution is poor. Very poor.

maybe I'm the minority here, but I bought this game on release day I'd say this game was a major disappointment. The "create-whatever-you-type" is VERY cool and I'm still in awe of what they accomplished, but the game plays is pretty boring and the controls are pretty atrocious. My girlfriend and I both played around with it for a few days and it's been collecting dust since.

Yeah honestly $10-15 would be a better price point for this game. I paid $21 for this at release and beat it, and it was maybe worth that much, but to others it definitely won't be.

[quote name='yuyak']maybe I'm the minority here, but I bought this game on release day I'd say this game was a major disappointment. The "create-whatever-you-type" is VERY cool and I'm still in awe of what they accomplished, but the game plays is pretty boring and the controls are pretty atrocious. My girlfriend and I both played around with it for a few days and it's been collecting dust since.[/QUOTE]

nah, I agree. horrible game. made even worse since I was browsing neogaf a lot while their hype train for it seemed to get louder and louder.

it's practically unplayable if you aren't patient with the awful physics.

bread's done
Back