Scrubking's GTA: San Andreas Impressions

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Scrubking']A lot of your intrepretations of what I said are just wrong so maybe get a better grasp of what I said before trying to so quickly find fault. :roll:[/quote]

Um.. what? So basically.. you're posting a review, and if someone disagrees with a legitimate point, you nosell and deny? What the hell?

Seriously, what did I interpret wrong?[/quote]

even shit he posts in other threads is way off.

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']how do you get to the multiplayer, im havin a friend over from tomarrow till sunday and i want to find out how to play 2 player. a little help?[/quote]

I haven't played it myself, but all the reviews have said that there are special icons that appear if there are two controllers plugged into your PS2. Simply pick up said icon and go nuts.

Hopefully my local GameStop can keep this game in stock until Saturday when I can get up there.

*crosses fingers*

I am at around 50% now and I have to say that this game has met and surpassed my expectations (which were very great). The minor problems can be annoying on occasion, but the bad is far outweighed by the good in this game. Hopefully when I get a newer PS2 performance will get better.

One thing that bugs me is that R* specifically said that the cops would back you up if you were getting shot at by someone in their presence. So far I have not seen this happen. Has anyone experienced the cops backing them up yet?

[quote name='Scrubking']I am at around 50% now and I have to say that this game has met and surpassed my expectations (which were very great). The minor problems can be annoying on occasion, but the bad is far outweighed by the good in this game. Hopefully when I get a newer PS2 performance will get better.

One thing that bugs me is that R* specifically said that the cops would back you up if you were getting shot at by someone in their presence. So far I have not seen this happen. Has anyone experienced the cops backing them up yet?[/quote]

Nope the cops just look at you like morons. I am really enjoying this game as well it took me a little time to adjust to the graphics. I have a new PS2 and its running nicely

I am really enjoying this game. I got my PS2 in late 2001 and I have not experienced any slowdown, ever. Though the load times for some cut scenes are a bit long.

It was tough for me to read this thread when it first went up because I had ordered the game from Outpost.com and the waiting for it to be delivered was killing me. Now I'm playing it every chance I get, which unfortunately still only adds up to 5-10 hours a week (when my kids are at school; can't have them dropping lines from this game)

I'm taking my sweet time, some days doing missions, some days searching for graffitti tags, whatever mood strikes me. Not even anywhere near opening San Fierro yet, but there's so much to do just in Los Santos, I don't really care. This one will hold me until deep into 2005, no question.

bread's done
Back